Has anyone else noticed the increase of Biden Hate threads because Putin's losing?

Has anyone else noticed the increase of Biden Hate threads because Putin's losing?

Attached: hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1623390394[1].jpg (1200x1200, 232.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ro.pinterest.com/pin/519813981967445998/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Putin is wining

>Putin is whining
yes

yes, seething poltards are currently seething

kek

Russia's glorious plan to downsize their army through the invasion has been a rousing success. All that land that was taken back by Ukraine was a ploy too. Both the milltary downsizing and the acquisition of over $5500 worth of washing machine parts have put Russia in an ideal position to raise its gdp to over 64 trillion usd per year. Truly Putin leads us to glory. God bless the motherland!

nah Putin have won, its over. goodnight.

Thanks Boris

I think your tense is wrong.

Bye Den?
ro.pinterest.com/pin/519813981967445998/

Attached: download-1.jpg (191x263, 14.33K)

Just two more weeks until Putin surrenders!

They've already sent out Russia's secret weapon. NATO (more like GAYTO lmao) is FUCKED

Attached: download (10).jpg (300x168, 9.73K)

Gays make good soldiers though

Ok, groomer

Attached: FRR9_NBXMAEV_kQ.jpg (428x680, 68.9K)

I could see how you might think that Russia is losing based on western media coverage. In fact, they are accomplishing their stated military objectives of liberating Donbas. However, if the west keeps arming Ukraine it's going to be difficult to bring this military operation to a clear conclusion.

Anyway, Ukrainian army has been taking heavy losses. Otherwise they wouldn't need $8 billion a week from the west.

It's because Biden is a giant, hateable turd

It's also because Republicans are already prepping for 2024.

But yeah, the Russian shills have been out in full force since the start of the war. The distinctly Russian poor grammar is always hysterical.

It's almost like back during the last two presidential elections.

you only laugh cos u havent seen this guy slap melons

Why you make fun of Russian grammar? Racist or something?

There’s nothing wrong with that come on I thought everybody at be was kind of into that

Since the next US target is China, and Xi knows this, Chinese support for Russia will extend to military assistance. Russia need only ask. Then we've got two nuclear powers fighting on their own turf. US and NATO could not successfully invade against those two.

Russians are white dumbass

Yes. Seems like MAGAtards and Ivans follow the same playbook.

Attached: z0DP0LC.jpg (687x900, 512.83K)

Zermat missiles have a world spanning range, and travel at 10x speed of sound. US has no defence against this.

Yes. But it's also the weekend. Every weekend there's more American politics threads and tranny hate threads than there is during the week.

Normies must spend their entire week seething and looking forward to spending their weekend shitposting on Any Forums .

Attached: 1652100960332.jpg (520x680, 47.63K)

*sniff*

Attached: gettyimages-1124908660-612x612.jpg (612x436, 32.49K)

>Republicans are already prepping for 2024.
It's a bit of a waste of time obsessing over Biden when he won't even run in 2024, no?

So I’m turned on stop it don’t you know where you are

It’s extremely rare for a first term president not to run for the second
Bernie Sanders will probably run and he’s the same age

>In fact, they are accomplishing their stated military objectives of liberating Donbas
I'm going to liberate your anus

No, not really. Biden is a faggot but I think everyone recognizes he's a muppet and in no way personally responsible for Russia's failures in Ukraine.

Attached: 2d50fq.jpg (857x500, 154.3K)