All search engines are fucked

All search engines are fucked.

Attached: firefox_CvNEhnWrqX.jpg (1899x836, 410.6K)

>bing

Attached: firefox_HrctGockUJ.jpg (1904x922, 542.72K)

dont use jewgle

>yandex

Attached: firefox_2kynnKJuel.jpg (1886x697, 308.25K)

it doesn't really matter, it's all search engines

i mean is there any other time people use the phrase "white couples" without it being part of a diatribe on interracial couples. being mad at this is like an 80 year old getting confused that photos of little timmy don't show up when she types "my grandson" into google images

>duckduckgo

Attached: firefox_ODFLHcsutO.jpg (1896x842, 442.76K)

Attached: firefox_8A7JkvGYo9.jpg (1907x922, 368.36K)

the exact same reasoning applies, when have you heard the phrase "white people" outside of a racial argument

aka search algorithms nowadays are terrible and cannot be trusted whatsoever.

you could choose to be paranoid about it like that yes

Timmy ? Is that you ?

i could indeed. i just find it very odd, if you don't you'd might be a zoomer that has adjusted to wokeness and think this is normal.

I've noticed over the last couple of years here in Australia that TV advertising virtually never shows "a white couple" anymore. It's always...ALWAYS...a white woman/black guy or a black/asian woman with a white guy, sometimes two women or two men. You virtually never see "a white man and woman and white kids" anymore. The few times you do see a family group with a white couple, the kids with them are always one or two white, and one black kid (obviously adopted).
The standard white parents/white kids just doesn't get used in advertising anymore.

stupidest fucking thread i've seen in a while, and that's saying something for this shithole

Attached: 94887660_2992392617470841_7564613340236873728_n.jpg (720x720, 25.82K)

it's not just Australia. it's also here in the Netherlands. and I think everywhere in the world. ALWAYS an interracial couple at every fucking TV ad. it just doesn't make sense. It doesn't represent the people of the country it's presented in whatsoever.

gtfo nigger

I know! Walk down the street here in Australia in any city or town, and the vast majority of couples are the same race. You occasionally see a white guy with an asian girl, or rarely a white guy with a darker skinned girl, even more rarely a white woman with an aboriginal guy (but they usually look like they've come from some bush town hillbilly place). But for statistical purposes you could say "all couples are both white" because if you totaled up the "mixed race" couples it would be so small as to be statistically insignificant. Yet going by TV and print adverts, every couple is mixed race.

better not scroll down too far or that’s 10 years

All major engines are jewed or conforming to a jewed government. The small ones rely upon the big ones.

exactly... I see the same here. the mixing of races is just rare and is absolutely not the standard. but they want you to let you know that it is. it's really fucked up. and i think it's controlled by the government.

It is known

The rationale is simple. Only retards really get worked up about race mix couples, and putting an ethnic in a commercial is an easy way to say ethnics are also in the target demographic. As it turns out, businesses care more about selling things than supporting the myth that white people are the only important people