Straight guys having gay feelings sometimes thread....just share your secret thoughts

straight guys having gay feelings sometimes thread....just share your secret thoughts

Attached: 45468464.jpg (1001x1327, 732.88K)

here we just tallk about - Hey, I don't feel gay but I had those thoughts,,,,Or I'm gay but have met this kind of guy

so who gonna start tho?

This guy gives me major gay feel feels

Attached: 1651240164563.jpg (1080x1350, 115.46K)

I LOVE women. I love how they feel, I love how they taste....I love them. BUT. Sometimes when I'm horny, I want to like sword fight with a guy or something like that.....explain to me why do I feel like that??? Seriously I'm not trying to hide anything

Sometimes I get really turned on about the idea of sucking dick, even told a friend about it. Always chicken out of doing anything though

Same here, also with getting fucked in the ass.

I'm straight though so just play with dildos and get my wife to peg me

yeah I get it too..while I'm consider to be straight, so I can't tell you my reasoning

Yes anal seems super hot. The one taking the cock just seems to be loving it so much I can't help but feel curious about trying it myself

I wonder if those gay thoughts might come from jealously "Damn I wish I had a body like that" or "Damn that dudes handsome"
>idk i just randomly selected that pic, no idea if it's even close to accurate

Attached: Testbellcurve.jpg (700x576, 49.55K)

That's exactly the way I feel
The idea of sucking dick is really unappealing to me though

I have never been with a guy but I don't know what it is...sometimes...I would love to put my erect penis against his....for some reason it seems hot for me

Can someone give me some real reason why we feel like this? If I would be gay I would say I'm gay, but I don't feel gay. WTF if that, wtf am I?

Sucking cock is my favorite sex act. Only done it twice, but I can't stop thinking about it. I don't understand girls who don't like it. If my partner had a dick I'd blow him every day.

I've had the urge to suck and getting fucked for a while. Since not so long ago i starter to chat with some dude, so i offered to suck him/more through a homemade gloryhole. Currently waiting for an answer

I have a foot fetish, but only for manly feet. Shit is confusing.

This thread is all about we trying to understand our emotions... and those "you are a faggot" people just don't get it

Why only twice? What made you do it in the first place?

Do you think gay guys have straight feelings sometimes?

This. I'm very submissive sexually and often fantasize about big jockish gym bros putting me in my place and forcing me to worship their feet and muscles.

I just shaved my legs, ass, taint, and pubes last night for the first time and starting to see what the femboy hype is all about. Took pictures of my dick hanging out between back of legs, etc and got super turned on by how sexy it looked.

You are right, that's exactly what it is

>image.jpg
I had secretly been blown a few times by then, but the first time i ever fucked a dude was when I was 17 and out of town at a fancy hotel for a basketball tournament for my high school.
i couldn't sleep, was in the downstairs gym at 4am, and this short thin hispanic (i think) guy was the only one in there and kept making eye contact with me. I was ignorant and didn't get a vibe and wasn't even thinking of it.
Then he followed me into the lockerroom, then on the other side of the room where the showers were, and he casually undressed while staring at me and motioned for me to follow him into the stall. I did.
I ended up fucking him in the shower, against the wall, my entire body smothering him as i pumped inside his ass. I was practically crying i was so horny and i shot deep inside his guts.
never saw him again and we barely even said three words to each other

I've never tried the real thing. But if it's even half as good as a big fat rubber cock, oof. The orgasms are brain melting

hot lol, nice

I dislike receiving sex from men as I only want to recieve sex from women. But giving a nice looking man a blowjob or letting him stretch my ass and cum inside feels amazing.

That sounds awesome, I got a dildo just today and I'm excited to try it.

because ure a faggot

Dont let the first few times turn you off it. It takes practice and patience. Took me a while before I figured out what felt good and how I liked it. Now I'm cumming hands free from riding a thick ass 9 incher

Shared a bed with a friend once, we were both pretty drunk and I crashed round his place and we were close enough that sleeping in the same bed didn't seem weird at all. In his sleeping state, he must have thought I was a chick or something because I am woken up in the early hours of the morning to him spooning me and embracing me from behind. I'm awake at this point but he was fast asleep. I remember actually quite enjoying the feeling of being held by him and I could feel his semi-erect dick against my butt.. Something about it really excited me, I was rock hard myself eventually. Didn't do anything about it at the time because I didn't want it to get weird between us, but I have fapped thinking about it since. Never told him about it because he'd probably have freaked out.

I don't know why...I really don't know...but for some reason I always find to be hot when two hard guys cross their hard swords....can explain why it seems so hot? Mybe someone has an aswer?

I have heard multiple gay dudes admitting they liked tits.

I mean let's be real, tits are fucking awesome

this, me too
I'm bi (closeted) and love tits more than anything on the planet.
lots of straight girls who would never dream of carpet munching are 100% ok with groping and feeling tits.

basically most everyone likes boobies.

Yeah, I got a gay friend who's into Futa stuff. No interest in women but ludicrously giant tits seem to float his boat.