Run of the mill secrets thread

Run of the mill secrets thread.

Attached: 1642594848508.jpg (620x412, 32.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/pehVHFfLkV5HiQwS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was groomed by my mother, and now we're pretty much married, I guess.

I made a nasty quiz with girls I used to know
I love seeing people's answers and votes
Try it. (Version 5.0)
Fap to it, It's more fun.
forms.gle/pehVHFfLkV5HiQwS8

Attached: aloy_from_horizon_zero_dawn_by_skstalker_dep89dt-fullview (1).jpg (1600x2220, 325.31K)

Story time. A little bit before Covid took over... my girl, one of my friends, his brother-in-law, and myself all shared a room in Atlantic City. By the end of the night, my girlfriend was black out drunk so I practically carried her back to the room.

My buddy was passed out in his bed, and his friend came back later than us three. My girl is laying next to me, half under covers, half not. All she had on was a big t shirt, and a thong.

The room was dark, but once your eyes adjusted, you could make out the silhouette of her nice round ass sticking out from the covers. He thought I was asleep, and shockingly crawled in our bed on the other side of her. She's facing me, and I can feel him slide close to her and gently cup her ass.

I whispered something and he responded startlingly. He said he was trashed and crawled in to the wrong bed. I told him not to worry about it, and that I watched him come in, remove his jeans, and comment about her ass to himself while he rubbed his cock through his boxers.

Clearly he was surprised, and in a bit of disbelief. He told me he had no ill intentions, since he is married to my buddies sister, but I told him it's cool, that I don't know him or my friends sister enough to care.

Can continue if there's interest.

I want to give a blowjob to the guy who is always talking about his nieces

nice

I massacred 27 burgers in one sitting at White Castle back in '08.

Attached: whitecastle.jpg (550x698, 85.51K)

my lesbo older sister molested me and pimped me out to her other lesbo friends when mom wasn't home

Used to show my ass and dick to strangers on omegle when i was underage

i want to get railed by a good boy (maybe a german breed...)

I used to occasionally work in the entertainment industry as a professional consultant. Sometimes I would sneak into the on set trailers of upcoming actresses and sniff their used panties.

Once when I was 17 I hugged my mom, and got a boner. She started stroking it, and that's when I found out that I wanted her inside me.

anyone we know of?

I've been watching this thread since it started and this is so pathetic that I'm not even sure I need to bother trolling it.

Attached: Larping time is over.gif (389x286, 328.97K)

Attached: Too stupid.jpg (480x484, 35.2K)

Attached: Hello again.gif (434x340, 1.95M)

Attached: I'm Me Adejo.gif (498x396, 1.08M)

Attached: I'm Me Adejo bitch!.gif (500x375, 1.76M)

太った男は、昔の友達のようにアデホの叔父の首に腕をまわし、曲の特定の部分がもっと親密に共有する必要があると感じたときに、時々彼を引き寄せ、叔父の耳に向かって歌い、彼を笑顔にしました痛そうな方法で。

太った男が誰であったか-そしてアデホは彼の叔父が白人と友達になることを想像できなかった-彼は歌の言葉を知っていた唯一の人のようだった(アデホはアイルランド人かもしれないと思ったが、彼は知らなかった以前にアイルランド語を聞いたが、少なくとも彼はそうは思わなかった)、彼が歌っている間に何かを蹴りたいと思ったように見える悪意を持って歌詞を吹き飛ばした。

アデホは、そもそも彼の叔父が2人の結婚式のゲストにどのように追いついたのかまだよくわかりませんでした。彼はこれまで結婚式に行ったことがなく、叔父が実際には結婚式に行かないことを明らかにするまで興奮していました。 「私たちは、バッグを拾うために、ただ台所に行きます。私たちは結婚式を見ることさえしません。アデホごめんなさい。あなたはそれを聞くでしょう。私はあなたにそれを約束することができます。」しばらくの間、彼らは結婚式を聞くことすらできなかったようでした。なぜなら、彼の叔父がバンを駐車して、キッチンに通じる鋼鉄のドアに行ったとき、彼の何回でもそれは開かなかったからです。叔父は壁のパッドに別の数字を押し込もうとしました。

>Run of the mill secrets thread.

>I have two black belts. It's a secret because after earning said black belts, I still don't know how to fight.

Protip: if you want to learn to fight learn boxing / wrestling / judo / MMA / other combat sports.

Most martial arts aren't martial arts, they're LARPing.

Attached: This just in11.gif (512x384, 79.81K)

When I was a kid and I went to either some toy or a bouncing ball/ gumball vending machine, I always looked around for coins as they were near the slots and I know adults sometimes forgot coins there and it would make my day.
Now that I have grown up, I want other kids to have a day of glee like I did those days so when I pass by a spot near my work where there are some toy and gumball vending machines, I occasionally leave some coins around for kids to find. It's not much, but I see the smiles on their and their parents' faces afterward, I know it made the kids' day and in a way it also makes the parents happy too. And I like that.

結局、彼らはホテルの正面玄関を通り抜けなければなりませんでした(明らかに彼の息の下で叔父のつぶやきによって証明された最後の手段のオプション)、しかしアデホは彼が宮殿に入っているように感じました。床は光沢のある石でタイル張りされており、高い天井に消える前に伸びた4本の柱(柱、内側!)がありました。

Fucked my wife's best friend and my best friend's wife (2 different chicks)... I often have all 3 women at home together at the same time, having fun and laughing. They know nothing of each other.

「アデホに来て、続けて!そして、何にも触れないでください。」

This is something not even my therapist knows.

>Be 7 male
>Sitter was 16 or 17 male
>We would like to play naked with each other
>Oral and anal sex were given to each other
>After our relationship ended I would dress in my mothers old clothes
>As I type this I am wearing panties
>For years I have lived a heteronormative life
>I have a wife and two children who know nothing
>I am sexually attracted to all genders

I can't read these moonrunes

Attached: I cant read these.jpg (1280x853, 256.13K)

廊下を歩いていくと、音楽と声の響きが大きくなり、最後に叔父がドアを開けると、空港で飛行機を降りたときの寒さのように、音がアデホを襲った。音はとんでもないものでした。アデホはすぐに耳を覆い、音楽と声のぼやけを遮断しようとしました。その後、空飛ぶ受け皿が彼の上に着陸しようとしているかのように、点滅する色のライトが暗闇を切り裂きました。

彼らが白い布で覆われた巨大な丸いテーブルの間に織り込まれている間、彼は叔父の近くにいました。それらは、アデホの叔父がバンに持っていたミントの巨大なバージョンのようでしたが、それらだけが暗い色と薄い色の両方の汚れで斑点を付けられていました。中年の女性は、若い男が椅子を共有しながら彼女に激しくキスしたので、彼が通りかかったときに片方の病気の目で彼を見ました。老人は、背の高いガラスの底にあるものを調べながら、細いプラスチックの棒をかき混ぜました。彼は別のテーブルを通り過ぎました。そこでは、同年代の女の子が一人で座って、巨大な電話または手に持った小さなテレビのいずれかで何かを見ていました。スクリーンからの画像は、彼女の顔を落ち着いた色の絶え間なく変化するパレットに描いています。アデホは覗き見を試みたが、彼の叔父は彼の腕をつかみ、チャンスが来る前に彼を引きずった。