Do women actually hit a wall or is it incel cope?

do women actually hit a wall or is it incel cope?

Attached: wall.png (410x474, 254.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM
lulz.com/the-myth-of-the-wall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women become less attractive when they age.

Apparently OP isn't familiar with 30yo women. Why am I not surprised.

Attached: istockphoto-958492726-612x612.jpg (612x408, 33.29K)

>NO YOU!
women

ive know 2 32 year old women that just got divorced and starting casually dating after 2 weeks

it’s real, this article is a cope

they do and pretending otherwise is femcel cope.

Women remain attractive to men forever. Men just refuse to admit it. The real wall is inside men's heads. They hit a wall of not being able to appreciate saggy tits, eyebags, and neck wattles

have you ever used your eyes & brain together? try it for once.

Attached: _8344867085.jpg (390x435, 35.99K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO! LIIIEEEEEEESSSS! INCEL, INCEL!

I think the male version of the wall would be socioeconomic status. At least us guys have some control over that, whereas the women don't have control of how they age. That sucks tho either way. Pros and cons. Bottom line is that women and men are different and with different circumstances. THe whole we're the same and should have the same things in all aspects of life is bullshet

For men it's a wall they have to climb to achieve worthiness

Yuup. I'm a relatively attractive dude. I used to be a car salesman for a while and dating was hard when girls found out I wasn't making a lot of money. I was also a door-to-door salesman.

WOmen generally treated me great when I was in college, but when I left college to work for a bit, women treated me like trash.

I'm 30 now and back in college. Girls treat me well because they see I'm good at math and I'm pretty smart in the classroom. I have a lot of potential, but if the girls dont see that, they wont even bat an eye at you.

There is baldness. But generally men look for fertility which means youthfulness and a 0.7 waist/hip ratio. Women look for physical security and the ability to acquire resources (or the potential to) which equates to social influence (social status), smarts, height.

It's basic biology, user.

Women over 30 serve no further purpose.

Attached: 3184324.jpg (1000x693, 69.7K)

Ok? Whats your point? Men fuck women?

You got me.

despite being single-moms with no savings or assets they still get an endless supply of men willing to give them stuff and even commitment.

>do women actually hit a wall
Eventually they do, but in some cases it is long delayed.
Some fortunate women manage to stay fuckable well into middle age (and even beyond).
There is also a threshold where they start to settle for betas or want a step-dad cuck for their crotchfruit.

Lol. Where did you hear that? The only guys they get at that point are losers like them.

That’s not what The Wall is…

YOu guys know about the legendary Dick Masterson on male chauvanism? He did a funny job a long time ago on that. OF course as a joke, but it was funny when he did it.

youtu.be/T0xoKiH8JJM

Attached: artworks-000169504302-w1guoz-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 59.74K)

not at all. 1 of them was dating a surgeon who she dumped in favor of dating a guy that was 6foot 5.

It's hard to narrow down what women want; there are so many variables, and every woman will have some things they find essential that others don't care about, and some things they don't care about that other women consider essential.

That's why there are always hot women with guys who seem way below them. They don't just care about money/intelligence/height, these are some of the most common priorities for them, but their preferences simply vary more.

Pretty much the only thing they all care about is confidence, just because they still expect men to make the first move.

lol no, cool troll Karen

yeah, but I'm still gonna choose the 19 year old bimbo with flawless tits over the 40 year old with "life experience" lol

OP, let me tell you. I'm in my mid-30s now and I can safely say that I will always pick the younger of the two. I've been around enough women in my life to know what I like, and the older they get the more they complain and nag. Its fun to score an older one for bragging rights, but no man is gonna choose the torpid she-cow over her younger counterpart.

You know why that is? Because the younger woman will always be docile and submissive in comparison to her older counterpart.

>autism exists
ok? Actually, no, the wall isn't a thing. Enjoy getting your wife pregnant at 40.

femoid cope

Attached: 1651765755698.jpg (750x619, 245.41K)

>image with words underneath it
>article
You faggots believe anything

>im actually like legitimately retarded irl
lulz.com/the-myth-of-the-wall/

That's a tranny, hollywood is filled with them nd paedos

We don't need no education

These aren't mutually exclusive conditions.
Women will rate lower on a scale of attractiveness as they age.
Misanthropic losers who can't get the attention of women to save their lives will bring it up constantly like it will somehow change their situation.

Attached: 1572793403029.jpg (2048x1536, 1019.14K)

>lulz.com
oh my... the retardation is worse than I thought

Woman age like milk. It doesn’t matter how men age or how we look. Self care is irrelevant for men, because women love us for our resources. What happens as most men get older? They collect more resources. Simple as that.

Attached: 1651765380929.jpg (2419x980, 781.28K)