Are you overweight or obese?

Are you overweight or obese?

Attached: A560C395-E04C-4379-AF23-955F4B20AECE.jpg (700x933, 439.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwCRjwDs1Ek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both

If anything, I'm underweight. I can't keep the weight on. It keeps bouncing back to 137lbs.

Do I really need to start eating breakfast?

2 weeks on keto and intermittent fasting today. Already lost 13 lbs and havent felt this good in 20 years. I was 305 when started.

You just need to eat constantly.

nudging superobese (BMI 49.5)

Attached: becky.jpg (1024x799, 100.1K)

I eat 5 times a day but I can only eat like 1 fish at best.

I'm athletic. My wife is over 500 lbs of fat.

I eat 5 times a day but I don't eat breakfast if that makes sense. Like when I wake up at 9, I don't eat until 12.

Then I eat at 12, then 3, then, 6, then 9, then 12.

Not anymore.

no

I'm 5 foot 1 inch and 200 pounds so yeah.. unfortunately.

I am working on it though, calorie counting and working out

Could stand to lose 30 lbs.

both
baste

A lot of the men at my gym have fat wives or girlfriends, it's quite common. I think it's because these men are still insecure despite their strength and physique and so have settled for a woman they think no other man will want. Just a guess though.

No, but I am a weak, skinnyfat, lazy lanklet.

yeah, why?

top kek have to laugh at this, I think I'd rather be incel desu

whoops, didn't mean to reply to you bro

Technically overweight since I have about 20 lbs of old man gut. Nothing so bad that dropping the soda and taking up the nightly jog can't cure. But since the wife is fat and frigid what's my motivation, living longer? And before some jew fag starts on about her getting it from a nigger. She spends all her time sitting on the sofa watching crime show reruns.

im 6' 3" 150 lbs and like 5% body fat.

No, I take care of myself. Can't stand people that ruin their bodies. Public shaming should be much more practiced.

malnourished

try fasting

how fast should i go?

as fast as you can go for about 16 hours

gotta go fast

Eat small, high carb and protien, and eat as frequently as you possibly can. Everytime you put anything in your mouth youre spiking insulin for a period of time. Insulin is what keeps fat from leaving.

Or the females just let themselves get fat after they got a guy

You wont get anywhere like that. Watch this Drs videos if you really want to do it at this point.
youtu.be/lwCRjwDs1Ek

No, but my gf is, she have depresiĆ³n and is not doing anything to fix it... She even have a gym treadmill for running butbdosent even using it... She have so many helt problems becuz of it but dont want to change, and im really tired of her, she was pretty nice at the being but literally start going downfall and i just acbt take it anymore.... I feel so bad talking bad about her but i just wanna say it cuz is hurt me seen her not even trying to fix her life... She dont wanna work, she make thousen of excuses for not doing anything, one time when she had no valid excuses, say somthing that she feel sick cuz the movment of the earht or some shit like that.... I hang the phone on her that time was just too stupid to understand....

intermittent fasting is just calorie restriction with extra steps

no, it's training your body to burn fat instead of muscle

>I feel so bad talking bad about her
Why? Sounds like you should unlock the chain around your ankle and leave the ball behind.

You may retort that you love her, but she doesn't love you. She can't love you if she can't even love herself enough not to become a blob.

Leave now. Cut loss. Waste less of your life.

Obese. Trying to lose weight but im a piece of shit who lacks willpower

Bro if you weigh 305 you dont need to keto or any of that, just stop stuffing yourself with fast food and soda. You'll lose weight fast simply by not being a glutton

Not really, but he is lanky. Stop being angry becuz ur fat

yes. "or".