Isn't it strange how all of a sudden we have a formula shortage after states have been blocking access to abortion...

Isn't it strange how all of a sudden we have a formula shortage after states have been blocking access to abortion? Coincidence? I think not.

Are we supposed to raise taxes to make all the formula needed to feed these unwanted little bastards that aren't sucking their mommies' tits? Wait until we have to starting paying the medical bills and to school these little fucking monsters. I don't want to pay for Bible-thumpers' crazy religious beliefs. Make them pay for all of this shit from their collection plate.

Attached: Abortion & Formula.jpg (1720x1146, 260.09K)

what is this supposed to mean. should we legalize abortion or not?

Isnt it strange that the shortage is everywhere, even ultra blue cities where you can still commit legal infanticide.

We should be subsidizing it. It would be far cheaper than paying for all of the formula, medical bills, schools, and of course prisons.

Not my problem. Im moving to another country to be civilized.

Attached: ED78EA42-854F-42B4-893E-E37DC3D01A1A.png (1080x1082, 1.78M)

you are going to pay for it degenerate baby killer, fuck off to China if you don't like it

We should be rising the unwanted ooze of out the cunts.

Fuck formula, shit makes ur baby turn out retarded.

Breast milk and if your body doesnt produce enough get a wet nurse.

Why do virgins always feel the need to talk about shit they have no business in?

No wonder Jesus needs so much money. He can't hang onto it. Kek.

Attached: bwDRzMDa_400x400.jpg (299x299, 17.32K)

Attached: biden_02.jpg (893x853, 153.99K)

Attached: Man-milking.jpg (1280x1733, 606.3K)

dash their kids against the stones

Just emigrate

Attached: 1652131223681.jpg (480x360, 21.35K)

“Pro life” stops at birth. The hypocrisy of saying “let the fetus come into the world, but after that, fuck that tiny liberal retard. He’s on his own!” is truly unprecedented.

I agree with this tranny
Want to reduce abortions? Make the system help the little shits after theyre born

it stops even before that - otherwise the GOP would go all-in to fund prenatal and antenatal care to make sure the babies that are born alive without birth defects and can function in society

>that are born are alive

>english is my second language

>and that's why I'm fighting for abortion, Timmy!
>instead of wasting my participation in representative democracy on changing the thing I actually have an issue with, I'll kill it before it can be an issue!

Help conserve formula. Get an abortion.

Biden really is going out of his way to fuck Americans over. Parents can’t even feed their babies now, a new low

You’re stupid

> gestation is 9 months

It’s a coincidence retard. One has nothing to do with the other.

get a fucking abortion if you don't want to nurse a kid. christ. get a fucking clue.

Oh, it's just coincidence.

Do these new laws include rape babies and babies with like rabies or downies?

Um, this is the way things currently are. You must be a eurofag.

This shit started back in January you fuck. The biggest maker had a salmonella outbreak where a couple babies died. A large batch was recalled and the FDA shut them down until it was clean. This has caused the rest that is left to sell out quickly.

it's been harder and harder to get an abortion. they don't make this shit overnight. texas has pushed things over the edge. the unwanted bastards have been building up until suddenly, people noticed that there was less formula. then there was hoarding, just like ass-wipes.