Y’all fucking idiots need to quit saying stuff about abortion. No one cares. It’s a private medical procedure...

Y’all fucking idiots need to quit saying stuff about abortion. No one cares. It’s a private medical procedure, like vasectomies or circumcision. Plastic surgery or body mods. The government needs to back the fuck off if you let them bam abortions what makes you think they’re not gonna ban other things like guns?!?! Let the government take one freedom it opens up multiple others to being revised and fucked with. Let us have our weed, drugs, and private medical procedures without the government or anybody else being in other peoples business mind your own fucking business?? Yeah don’t fucking brag about abortions or abuse the ability to get them it’s not cool it’s not women power it’s not feminism. It’s fucked up and no one wants to hear about it. No one cares if you’re Christian or not it’s not everyone’s religion. Y’all like to praise that y’all aren’t sheep but wtf do you think the government is doing rn?? Trying to take attention off of other things with shit that they don’t care about you’re falling victim to government control as well. So shut the fuck up. Mind your business, and pay attention to what actually matters

Attached: BB9BE915-62EB-485D-AA11-6FE565DDA9BF.jpg (3088x2316, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/replacement-compatible-Efficiency-Disposable-FILTRATION/dp/B078VVVM2L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hehe funny mouse

>Y’all fucking idiots need to quit saying stuff about abortion.
Likewise, stop bringing this asinine subject up, murder your babies or don't, I don't give a shit. Just make some worthwhile threads.

Also
>circumcision
Does that really count as a private medical procedure when the babies it is done to have no way of consenting to it?

It’s a private medical procedure decided by parents. Whether the baby can consent or not is a whole other discussion that can be had between the privacy of the parents.

So my body my choice is only valid when women invoke it?
That's biased of you.

Not saying I agree with it but as I said private medical procedures are between the person or people that are doing it. It doesnt matter if you think it’s wrong or not. It’s again a private matter that shouldn’t be ruled by state or government.

>christians: "the bible says we're not allowed to!!!"
>the bible: "happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stone"

infants dont have decision-making capacity

Fat fuck

>but as I said private medical procedures are between the person or people that are doing it.
Why yes, so we should start asking the people circumcisions would happen to, they'd have to grow up some more, but that would be fair.

Parents of what?

Yep let’s resort to name calling because you’re too fucking idiotic to think for yourself.

I couldn't care less if roasties murder their offspring. But at least be honest and transparent. Don't claim bullshit that it's a right or healthcare. Admit that you are a piece of shit and made the decision to open your legs and can't deal with the consequences of said action. Don't act like it's because the mother is in danger, or because it has something to do with rape or body autonomy. Own the fact that your executing a human life. Again, I couldn't care less if you murder every child in america, even the ones that are already born. I am a psychopath and nothing phases me anymore. But it's hilarious that you claim to be the good guys when you're literally killing babies.

the penis

I agree, which means we shouldn't be aesthetically modifying their genitals, because they can't consent to that.

should we also not give them vaccines because they cant consent to it? not perform surgeries or any medical procedures on babies because of that?

It is still a private thing that people shouldn’t care about if it’s not them.

This is the thing tho guys it’s not up to you or to anyone not involved in the situation so you shouldn’t give a fuck it’s not your kid not your life worry about the important things

>fetuses are babies
you talk like a fag and your shit’s retarded

Idk man, they gotta change some laws if they wanna make the argument that a creature in development isnt yet a living thing, such as the law stating that i commit a double homicide murdering a pregnant woman

I don't give a fuck, nigger. you're arguing semantincs. What's hilarious is that the vast majority that share your ideology wouldn't eat a fucking egg but have no problem dismembering a human baby just for the sake of it. Again, I don't give a fuck if you actually take your 10 year old and flay it alive and burn it while it's crying for mommy. But don't claim the moral high ground, faggot.

>>the bible: "happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stone"
That was a song wishing revenge on the enemies of the Jews

Live saving medical help and vaccines are not the same as chopping off a foreskin because your culture is so puritan that you remove it to avoid masturbation in your boys.
There is no medical reason to circumcise a baby, phimosis shows up way later and can be easily remedied with topical creams. The lowered std risk studies on circumcision are unethical bunk performed in Africa, so that doesn't apply either.
Sure treat any illnesses the child gets. Having a foreskin isn't an illness though.

>playing semantics and claiming you understand the word of God better than he does
Who are you, to interpret the word for us?

Man, abortion really sucks

Murder is illegal. Abortions are baby murder. literally the worst kind of murder.

Should we legalize murder?

>phimosis shows up way later and can be easily remedied with topical creams
OR, you can circumcise and avoid the risk of phimosis altogether. it's preventive care

Legal guardians do. Like like with hormone replacement therapy. What rocks basement do you live in?

No, but my shop vac sure does.

I mean what actually matters is mothers killing their unborn children because its inconvenient for them.

Its normal for this to trigger disgust.

Preventive care is working your foreskin back and washing yourself dumbass. Circumcision is tard proofing and nothing more

Phimosis is really, really rare user.
What you a proposing is akin to removing your toenails permanently to avoid the risk of ingrown toe nails.
I know they do, I am disagreeing with that user. Mutilating your kid for cultural reasons is bad user, whether you do it with a scalpel or hormones.

Meh. Probably doesn't even have a replaceable hepa filter though

You’re all so stupid that you’re doing the same thing the government wants you to do. Quit caring what others do??? It’s not your business it’s private medical shit y’all.

As someone who had to be circumcised at 9 because of phimosis, I just want to say that I'm glad my parents didn't circumcise me when I was a baby. There's no need for it.

Again it’s not alive yet. You eat eggs right?? It’s not a fucking chicken yet.

Most eggs aren't fertilized though.

>The government needs to back the fuck off
That's exactly what the Supreme Court is doing here. They're merely puting the decision back in the hands of the individual states. This is not a flat out abortion ban.

BTW, I'm nat soc and therefore a strong proponent of planned parenthood.

Don't need hepa filter when I use a replaceable hepa bag.

amazon.com/replacement-compatible-Efficiency-Disposable-FILTRATION/dp/B078VVVM2L

>never heard of fertilized chicken eggs for sale

>They're merely puting the decision back in the hands of the individual states. This is not a flat out abortion ban.
>"It's about states rights!!!:
hmm, where have i heard this one before...

But the best eggs are. We always have a rooster mixed in with the hens.

Said the cut kid whose parents just knew he'd be too stupid to take care of an intact penis lol