Day ?? of me fixating on how small my dick is and how lonely i am HELL YEAH

Day ?? of me fixating on how small my dick is and how lonely i am HELL YEAH

Attached: 90CBAA10-9F0B-42AF-BEB9-F49D70CAE32D.jpg (1284x415, 98.36K)

Let's see your cock.

You aren't lonely If you aren't willing to be gay to fix it. And I would fuck you and your small dick so you aren't really lonely

no people always just say theyve seen me post it or its gross so im just not gonna show anyone anymore

well my therapist would say i'm choosing loneliness because there was a choice. i don't think i can let anyone look at me or touch me again even if they begged..

i guess if you wanted to rape me i'd have no choice and it wouldn't be the first time

>no
Well, if you're not going to be a good sport, fuck off with your blog post.

You could let someone. You just don't want to. That's my point exactly. You aren't even lonely. And you don't care about your dick size. You're just using fake issues to attach your feelings to because your unwilling to do anything to absolve them.

i guess

they arent fake issues my dick is actually small and gross, i guess i could let someone touch it but it just wouldnt seem right.. i feel like i have to explain to every partner i have that my dick is really small and its ok if they dont want to see me anymore

That is a fake issue I would fuck you no explanation needed

eh trust me no you wouldnt

Lonely people don't care about "wouldn't feel right" they care about not being lonely. You are a liar who just wants to be picky

Yes I would

im not a liar.. i would like to be able to let people touch me but i can't. i mean i guess i could sit next to someone on a couch but that's about as close as i can get and that also feels very uncomfortable to me.

You can but being alone is more valuable to you then being with someone you aren't physically attracted To. Your motor skills work and I'm offering you are making the conscious choice to be alone

i want to im just scared ok

Eleven thousand six hundred and seventy two
And you've made every single one of them a joyful and hilarious experience

keeek im not 30 tho

So do it anyway. Fear is just a feeling and feelings aren't real

But you make it feel like you're that old because you bitch and whine like a old woman who's cold

Waaaah I'm lonely. But I'm not lonely enough to be a bottom spnincouod at least have physical contact and some attention. Think I'll make a thread and refute everything I'm told. But I'm not an attention whore

sounds like what my therapist would say..

wah im not an old woman :(

well i am an attention whore.. i guess i kinda have to be to compensate for my little cock..

i did say you could fuck me i guess, you just cant touch my dick