I make webms as a hobby. Give me something to do

I make webms as a hobby. Give me something to do.

Attached: 0h27imyv0d50wfsoq0wz0_source_1.webm (1000x750, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PjtaesNJhg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 0h27imz1v2phc296sjjdp_source_3.webm (750x1000, 1.7M)

Hmm, this seems relevant to my interests.

Make judy hopps ass bounce my guy

What I meant was that I trim videos and turn them into webm's

Here's a fresh webm for you folks

Attached: Tweetney_Keqings-hydro-accident_1.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

Make a webm of this girls armpits.
It's in the first minute
youtu.be/PjtaesNJhg0
Thanks

sure, give me just a minute

Holy fucking sauce

check filename retard

How's this?

Attached: videoplayback_3.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Excellent job. Btw can you share the process? I made a few webms myself but it always struggled keeping the quality but at the same time reaching the ridiculous size limit 2mb

I used to use a program called MasterOfWebm and it works maybe 60% of the time to make it look good at such a low file size. Now I use a torrented Premiere Pro with a webm plugin.

Name, please :)

Tweetney

>1652552892082.webm
Oh cool thanks user that explains everything

Unsure why it shows like that for you. It's Tweetney, the scene is "Keqing's hydro accident"

More belle please? Theres a few good clean slclose up shots of her asshole in the vid thats from. I'd love when she spreads her cunt too

Thanks

OK, splice this up:

Take the scene from blade runner 2049 where K is laying down on the steps in the snow and the camera pans away, and crossfade it into the montage from Drive where hes driving around with Carrey Mulligan in the LA river.

in other words you take mp4 turn them into vp8 webm via a website like everybody who ever uploads to this site

No, I take the video and run it through premiere pro and try to get a good balance of quality to file size. Online sites that try to do that are fucking trash.