Why doesn't Any Forums have their tongue on the roof of their mouth?

Why doesn't Any Forums have their tongue on the roof of their mouth?

Attached: faces.png (2240x1260, 626.01K)

>Why doesn't Any Forums have their tongue on the roof of their mouth?
Also mewing thread.

Attached: EAU6XKVW4AA37bh.jpg (1200x1048, 160.06K)

because i dont even know how to do that

It's easy I would say once u learn the actual technique it becomes habit and unnoticeable in everyday life

mb I can recommend some of Mike mew's yt vids on the topic in case u not alrdy familiar with that shill

Because it's goddamn allergy season and this cursed ball of shit is doing its best to kill me.
We need to pump more carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Nature was a mistake.

All I can imagine after that sentence is Greta thunberg clapping alone in an empty stage

how do i stop being a mouth breather bros

Attached: 1532485154587.jpg (480x480, 23.2K)

anyway no more excuses Any Forumsros.

mouth breathing has a noticeable affect on facial structure in both females and males

in a certain poetic justice kind of way you can sorta notice who's been living a good healthy life and who hasn't just by looking at their face

Attached: nose_vs_mouth_breather.png (900x414, 260.48K)

>have a deviated septum
>can't breath with a nose only, mouth has to be a little open
>mouth is open during the night
>have a good jaw
wew, dodged a bullet, thanks dad

>Why doesn't Any Forums have their tongue on the roof of their mouth?
Because it gave me scalloped tongue

This
It's genetics

>deviated septum
correct me if I am wrong but septum is referred to as that small part of the face right beneath the nose

sounds to me like a very simple and common case of a lack of forward facial growth, which can be very easily corrected with a bit of proper tongue posture(mewing) and some time

>yes even in adult years you can change the way your face looks

my case is almost like picrel, just a little higher, so I doubt tongue posture will do anything here, surgery only

Attached: Deviated-Septum-pic.jpg (800x500, 204.22K)

I do what's your point?

I can only breathe with one nostril, could that be it?

yeah, most likely, it's pretty common so chances are there

Too much dust in my house to breath by the nose.

>It's genetics

I dislike this kind of intellectually dishonest arguement tbh as it implies how you look is purely based on your ancestry and genes and not (in big part) due to your environment and diet

Attached: 424007_f1c714b391a24cedae48523e917f32cc~mv2.jpg (450x395, 51.53K)

No shit diets will affect your teethe but not your bone structure
Sure good diet and exercise helps especially during puberty but genes affect more than those when it comes to how you will get a strong or weak jawline

Rip. In that case yeah if it rly bugs u u can go the surgery route not sure what I would do if I was in a situation like that. Just thankful I found mewing in my early 20s and mb it helped avoid certain problems like sleep apnea maybe it didnt. all I know is I look and feel noticeably better than before. Maybe it is true afterall what they say. Men age like wine, and women like milk
That's good to hear man. For how long have u been at it?
Get a dust filter or smth? surely there must be a solution u can think of that will let u breathe through your nose, which is vital

>For how long have u been at it?
Since when I was born you idiot