I sell weed to this 18 year old rich white girl, and she’s sucking my cock and overpaying for weed it’s the dream

I sell weed to this 18 year old rich white girl, and she’s sucking my cock and overpaying for weed it’s the dream.

Attached: 874A26F2-B8E3-436B-827D-0ADA27FFF17E.jpg (828x1299, 843.74K)

Got more pics of her?

Attached: CBE8C4AF-646A-4A28-AEB3-2D57C24AD5D4.jpg (793x1507, 791.98K)

weed is a drug for faggots and niggers

lets see her glazed

nice
but who the fuck still has to buy weed illegally?
where i live the weed is legal and 100x the quality it used to be, its fucking nuts. and there are shops literally everywhere

Lol it’s legal here I just have her convinced my shits better

Is that Austin? White women from there are retarded.

Working on getting some pics and vids of her in the act

Attached: FFF7AFE8-0823-47EB-A8BE-1B404B6A392A.jpg (804x1429, 1.44M)

Nah lol

so she's retarded?
i mean im not talking shit, nice work. but still wtf.
and why are you even selling illegally? is there even money in it after competing with the legal shops? they're the same price but 100x better, at least here. no idea of prices there.

She is retarded and I stopped after it legalized she’s the only person I sell to lmao I literally buy from the dispensary and overcharge her

lol in that case verynice work

Lol just got lucky thanks

the hottest girls are usually the stupidist ones.

Moar?
How did you start selling to her?

True, set up through a friend during covid

Attached: 3FCE81AB-A463-4B79-B8D4-2EF8F450800B.jpg (828x1074, 1.16M)

Disc? I neeeeed more!

Wish I had a hot, dumb gf that sucked off her drug dealer and eventually got blackmailed by him into only ever having sex with him

How old are you? it's more impressive if you're an old man.

Nah I’m 23

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Wish I had friends throwing me girls like that

Cool story bro.

yeah i don't believe you lmfao these are all pics that could easily be pulled off a social media. it's very likely you're a fat incel

well done. just when i thought you couldn't make it less believable, you did. i refuse to believe that someone living in an area that has legal weed you can buy from dispensaries would continue to buy illegal weed from some dipshit.

at least TRY to make it sound true next time, k sweetie?