What's your wife/gf's kink or fetish?

What's your wife/gf's kink or fetish?
If you're a femanon, what's yours?
>inb4 no women on Any Forums

Attached: AB50B1C6-F9F2-4821-A403-21553DA3E231.webm (720x1280, 1.49M)

OP cant inb4. no women on Any Forums. kys faggot.

>femanon
lol look at this retard

My gf likes spit, either spitting in her mouth or on her face.

Being a cunt for no reason

moar of this botch

My girlfriend has a cuckold fetish. I couldn't believe when she said she wants me to eat a mans cum out of her pussy. Took a while to get back to normal

femanon here: I like sounding my female penis

Kinks and fetishes are cringe as fuck, Y'all are faggots.

Attached: B33D63FB-740D-478E-B207-4DA5A2B2A095.webm (852x480, 1.19M)

likes it rough and loves to get cum covered

Attached: 82195531_2629054750545375_311294260336918528_n.jpg (1405x2040, 126.61K)

more of this girl

Ex-wife loved to have people watch her fuck... started with her bro peeping on us when I lived with them.

We had sex when:
- in a public park bathroom where other people were using the bathroom, we sat in a stall and did it while people peeped
- in front of a friend who was too drunk to drive home that night, he jerked off while watching and she loved it
- in front of windows with blinds open in NYC
- at a softball game out-of-state
- at a rest stop in the car where people could see her bouncing up and down on me in the windows
- on a community playground while people walked their dogs at like 9pm.

She really wanted to get caught and shamed, but people only ever watched.

Ahaha :D grabbed my chicks feet while dicking her down hard for the final stretch. Started massaging her soles as firm as I could and she came shivering. Busted inside but it's k

ask for a footjob bro

Pretty sure I fucked her when she was younger and thinner, lol.

My girl wants to suck multiple cocks a day, get triple penetrated, have a train ran on her, have a crowd watch, all on film for me, she also wants to find girls to get them to suck my dick and for 3somes, she wants me to cum in her pussy and make a girl lick it out and make out with her after so she can share my cum with the girl, she wants us to share a hot tranny with big tits and a nice dick together, she wants to go to a glory hole and either she sucks all the cocks or we suck the cocks together, she want me to treat her like a whore, slap her, choke her, ass fuck her, throat fuck her, make her vomit and go unconscious from throat fucking, she wants to make me cum 5 times a day minimum, for me to piss on her face, for guys to cum all over her face and tits, pretty much do everything without extreme pain, shit, animals, or kids

bump

Cum, rough sex, being fucked in her sleep, creampies, being peed on, hung guys, sex in public, fucking my ass and bi girls

sauce? who is she

Watching people vomit

Being kicked/punched

Ritualistic sex (think candles, blood, etc)

In that order

I didn't ask for them user