Is there any Nigg.. cough black dudes online that would be willing to answer a few questions?

Is there any Nigg.. cough black dudes online that would be willing to answer a few questions?

Attached: 1651873839841.jpg (680x620, 48.44K)

Sure. I'll bite.

Not op. How's your day going?

Can you smell yourself? and are you aware that you reak of shit? Also, how do you hide the tears?

Just fine, thx. Yours?
I don't stink. I'm not crying?

Good. I'm gonna go change the brakes and rotors on an old car.

how does it feel to be in tears 24/7 and reak of shit ...ahem also 24/7? Share how that makes you feel, being a filthy little shitskin nigger faggot subhuman :)

That's cool. I'm working on building a new PC later today.
None of these accusations are true. I feel fine. How's your life man?

og well, i guess that asnwers my quesiton, niggers cant smell themselves, witch explains alot i guess.

So edgy. Who's a good boy?

Any Forums is 86.4% Nigg.. cough! I mean brother.

No black people on Any Forums

I'm black. There are black ppl on Any Forums.

You aren't actually supposed to call black people nigger on Any Forums. You are supposed to call everyone else nigger. That's why its funny.

i just hacked all the phones and computer connected to Any Forums and out of the 8893 people online there was only 4 niggers, and they were all crying and sniffing their fingers.

Unfortunately...

This.
Your life has gotta be awful, huh?

Not all black people are bad people, just like not all white people are good people. Basic reasoning and logic tells us this.

Black or People choose one.

stop sniffing your boogerfingers nigger, go wash yourself.

Overgeneralizing anything including race is a big sign of low intelligence. It means you lack the mental capacity to understand nuance in any form.
I usually shower daily in the morning. Just like you.

I'm a fucking nigger that'll answer questions for cracker.