How to lose weight??

How to lose weight??

Attached: Krek6.jpg (320x427, 12.91K)

Water is surprisingly heavy.

Cut a line down your wrists and let the excess out.

You look just fine, OP.
Now Squeal like a piggy while I ride you!

Eat less fatso

hot

Stop eating fast food dumbass

Learn to cook vegetables. That sounds flippant but really it is a pain in the ass compared to most carbohydrate products that you can just buy and eat.

I don't understand why people have a problem with this. just don't eat a lot, and when you do it, make it fresh fruits and vegetables. not that hard.. fat people physically indicate how regarded they are.

Only eat when you're hungry and don't just sit on your ass all day.

Regarded for sure phonefag

Cardio, 3 days a week for 30 minutes each. Good cardio too, you have to actually sweat and get tired. no half-assed walks and shit. Though if walking kills you right now, just do that until you can actually jog bike or elliptical.
Then you have to start counting calories. use a calorie calculator to find out how much you need to eat to lose weight. then try to aim for that. Also food quality does matter. cut out fried food, dairy, processed sugars meats and carbs, and stick to fresh produce and pasture raised meats. drink 64oz of water a day and avoid all drugs including (and especially) alcohol

honestly if you're that fat ass in the picture, you've already ruined your body so you might as well just give up

Yes it is me. And yes I think you are right. I think thats the easiest and best way for me. I enjoy unhealthy stuff too much to stop.

Attached: kreke.jpg (1280x960, 118.42K)

Can you please take our advice and not eat unhealthy food and please start going to the gym

Bro I will never understand people who can’t lose weight when they’re this far. (Unless it’s a fucking hormonal/thyroid thing) like stop fucking eating and walk Jesus Christ.

You have to start starving yourself and working out. No way around it

they fall into two categories. niggers that are too dumb to understand how to eat healthy food, have zero self control, and were raised by shit parents that never taught them.

or trannies, people with body dysmorphia and/or other mental disabilities.

post pic with an erection.

I do go for walks, and even used to run sometimes. But I can't avoid certain foods, it's all I have to look forward to. Without nice stuff to eat my life would be too hard to bare.

The classic depression makes me eat this way ! Ok then don’t lose weight treat your depression through Twinkie’s lmao

dsp

Eat once a day 3 hours before bedtime. Drink coffee with creamer throughout rest of the day

How much would you charge me to have you sit on my face?

Attached: 14c.jpg (1876x1236, 517.73K)

Buy me lunch and I'll do it