The only steak chart you will ever need

The only steak chart you will ever need.

Attached: SteakChart.jpg (639x715, 146.31K)

Yeah but how do you cook it? I always mess it up.

Depends on the cut, user.
It helps if you have a good pan/BBQ

People who police steak are the ultimate cringelord faggots. Find something important to cry about.

Yeah, let's cry about trannies.

Waaaaaah you have to eat your food the way that I like eating it or else you're wasting it waaaaaaaaaaaah
You steak niggers are pathetic

If the steak is about 1" then get pan or grill very hot. Grill one side for 60 seconds, flip, then grill other side for 60 seconds.

If the steak is less than 1" thick, get the pan and grill ready but not hot, throw the steak in the trash then go get a 1" thick steak.

>Eating steak as overdone as the one at the bottom there
Ask me how I know you're a vegetarian in denial OP.

Attached: Steak cooked blue.png (500x301, 278.63K)

Don't need that chart and rare bullshit with frozen Salisbury steaks!

Attached: hi00vkyv48s11.jpg (4032x3024, 868.75K)

Well yea I mean, you're not wrong but isn't that food some kind of crime? It just aint right.

this looks like how my dad cooked everything, heat as high as possible throw everything in and its done when its burnt, leaving the middle cold

I'm going to keep cooking my steaks well done and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

Wait till you meat your maker at the pearly gates

Sure, have shit tastes in steak, just don't think it okay to subject other people to.

>meat your maker
Oh don't worry I'll cook god to a perfect well done too

Yeah no, I specifically cook them well done for people with this attitude. Why? Because fuck you that's why.

You ruin peoples food on purpose?
That's a crime user.

>oh no you actually cooked the meat, now its RUINED THATSA CRIME!1! 1!!1!1!!!1!1
okay retard

Listen, you like it like that, that is okay I can't stop you from liking that.
But purposefully preparing food in a way for people that you know they won't like, that's a dick move.
Have your overcooked steaks, just don't force them on others.

>I intentionally cook and consume ruined food because people on the internet dont like it.
I genuinely hope you are serious and not farming (you)s kek, retard.

Attached: 1639207523322.jpg (224x225, 5.65K)

Last time I checked, being an elitist asshole over a fucking steak was being a dick. You come to my place to eat my food, and you want to be a jack ass about it, then yes you'll get a well done steak and eat it, or leave. Simple as. You want to proclaim others are wrong but when it's reversed suddenly its a dick move.

>ruined
>cooking ruines meat
>who could ever possibly unironicly like cooked meat

Attached: 3453.jpg (400x400, 26.94K)

I mean user, if you're having me over for dinner, we're likely friends and we wouldn't be arguing like this.
You'd have your well done steak and ask me how I'd prefer mine, at least if you were courteous.

>i poison myself to own anonymous faggots on the internet!

good, youll be dead soon, faggot.

Yes, and this is the proper way for one to conduct themselves. Though you want to have open hostility over how long I like my slab of cow to be heated for, you'll get your fucking hostility

Overcooked user, overcooked as in heating it for too long, it's not a matter of disliking cooked meat, it's about not liking the dry chewy mess that is well done.

I love well done steak and there's NOTHING you can do about it. I eat it with ketchup too.

I like it chewy though. I find the texture of medium rare and below to be off putting. To be quite honest I'd chew on leather if it tasted like steak

I wouldn't be openly hostile if you had me over for dinner.
I would probably be ribbing you a bit and asking if you need extra sauce for your dry beef every couple of bites.

Yeah, but where not are. We're on a Mongolian basket weaving forum arguing about preferences

>Yeah, but where not are.
What?
>We're on a Mongolian basket weaving forum arguing about preferences
I prefer calling it a Laotian underwater basket weaving forum, but there is no accounting for preferences.

I'll bite
>Rare and medium rare are also cooked
>well done is overcooked
>Cook steaks well done
>Be bad at cooking food
>love it because it makes channers mad
>Post about it
Being this retarded lol.

Attached: 1639545419163.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Yes no one could ever possibly like something you don't besides for the sole reason to piss you off. There is literally nothing else that can ever factor into that. I cook it well done because I like it well done.

>cooking a steak to medium is too difficult for me
>I compensate by telling myself I overcook them on purpose
>people don't like their steaks to go through a cremation ceremony
>I now tell myself I overcook steaks to spite people who pay for my services

I fixed it for you

Attached: 241510028_2086489274833821_5212053492089895546_n.jpg (800x763, 67.18K)

Lol mad because bad

Enjoy your sad meals, trashcan.

Verification not required

Attached: 1651194044276.jpg (1024x683, 466.69K)

You like jerky user, you should just eat jerky.

Call it whatever you want, the long and short of it is I like it well done, and that's how I'll continue to make them. As I've said before there is literally nothing you can do to stop me

I do like jerky. I even dry and smoke my own. Tough meats just feel right for me

>mad
Says the one furiously replying to someone trying to convince them they are literally Hitler for enjoying something

I just eat it straight from the cow

>trying to convince them they are literally Hitler for enjoying something
Calm down, you just have objectively bad taste, you're not gassing people.