Am i the only who one finds body mutilation beyond revulsive...

am i the only who one finds body mutilation beyond revulsive? i can't wait 10 years from now when the mutilated freaks regret it

Attached: vile.jpg (495x619, 32.36K)

IM DIAMONDS FOR THE TENTACLE

Attached: e62a0245151f83908fb2377bcaac1c18.jpg (403x760, 33.07K)

it's too much work trying to live up to the well-adjusted standards of normie world. it's far better to intentionally make yourself as ugly as possible as a way turn your back on society.

Attached: Screenshot_20220427_211051.png (1264x839, 1.62M)

WTF IM THROWING ROPES

Attached: 11652545531069.jpg (495x619, 135.69K)

FIFTH LOAD TO THIS QT
I NEED SOME BANANAS FOR A RELOAD

Attached: 21652545531069.jpg (495x619, 130.47K)

Why do you care so much how he lives his life?

because she is mentally ill and i will never accept her delusions

if you were a boy/man then you would simply be one, no need to mutilate yourself for validation. it's an insult towards boys and men. she will never be one. she's what us men would rape and fertilize

BECAUSE SHES HOT AF
STRAIGHT FIRE FOR MUH LITTLE DINKY

Attached: 31652545531069.jpg (495x619, 141.85K)

>then you would simply be one
If he wants to remove parts of his body that don't align with his gender that's his problem. He has body autonomy. It doesn't affect you or me.

>It doesn't affect you or me.
CORRECT IT AFFECTS OUR CHILDREN
AND IT'S WHERE YOU GROOMERS FUCKED UP
BIG TIME
PEAK TRANS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED
DONT KNOW WHAT PEAK TRANS IS?
LMAO Y'ALL GONNA FINE OUT

Attached: Libs_of_TikTok_logo.jpg (399x399, 23.11K)

just imagine spraying all over her gender tentacle and licking it clean and puking on it and coooming again and licking it clean and

so you agree she has mental problems i.e mental illness? thank you for agreeing. that is the problem is she doesn't believe so because the dsm-5 in 2013 suddenly decided transgenderism wasn't a mental illness so they would stop killing themselves so frequently.... I have done enough research to conclude that we must not accept or conform to these delusions. Personally I started viewing people who identify as "they" with multi personality disorder i.e having one that is feminine and masculine. its all very serious stuff. its a very strange world we live in. it affects me when my neighbor is questioning why i don't accept them or look them in the eye. when i'm getting fired from my job because i don't want to call a grown man with testicles , a woman. it's hilarious when delusional idiots like you actually ask how it affects me. was i supposed to not be apart of society? wow you sound like a very reasonable person. i want to recognize delusions for what they are. she is a woman and always will be one. Also as im writing this the guy mentions the children ah man those poor hopeless souls. luckily i am 23 and just made it by. but todays youth currently in k-12 is screwed beyond repair in a plethora of cases. i can go on all day how fucked up this world is. just do some research on phalloplasty and why that needs to exist. this is the result of modern dr frakensteins. the medical community loves this beyond bounds.

Attached: transarehopelesss.png (784x315, 35.39K)

insane shit man. simply insane. there isn't enough words. i truly need to start making videos and becoming a real activist. imagine being a child then you're an adult with the inability to be attracted to the opposite sex therefore you can't procreate and ultimately your lineage is dead. oh well right. peaktrans for me is the aftermath of this trans trend a few years from now, 10 years from now, 20 years. im really hoping i can survive to experience it

totally, all the detrans videos are the most sad fucking shit I can't tell you how angry the normies become when you expose them to it, the tide is turning tho

It won't matter - when these freaks mutilate themselves they lower their life expectancy by 20 years. If they don't off themselves first. Regardless, the NPCs will find a way to blame whites for it

I think you're just larping.

>waiting for someone to regret something they did that only effects them and their body
How sad is your life bro? Do you constantly think of trannies cause you want to be one? You need these other trannies to have regret or you might cave and join them

im looking at a few videos now wow and some very pretty women nearly lost.
i mean who is the one making laws and policies to protect trans. its not like sexism or racism where as nobody choses their race or sex. if you chose to be a trans freak then you should be treated as such

see haha trans is a joke bro... there is a nowhere else to mock these faggots or you get banned in 2 seconds. they must be mocked

I legit don't give a shit. We're talking such a small portion of the population. I legit don't widh any particular harm to these people, but the normalization of it from the jew media is so fucking blatant.