Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies...

Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies. He already send several squadrons of Tu160's in over western Europe, a cathedeal in Amsterdam is in flames and according to CNN he is launching hypersonic ICBM's on the US from his submarines in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the NY area, FDS this is craz its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours /Hanna Gaddatahn Sr. Boston 1986-2022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place (

cnn.com/several-nuclear-strikes-hitting-eastcoast

Attached: twithtwith.jpg (1920x1080, 215.67K)

Has*

>You stupid shit

It's all a part of the plan.

Attached: E4DWkhhVoAQ_2Q-.jpg (2062x1372, 230.3K)

>getting baited this hard

wtf guys is this real?? all the power just whent out in downtown Manhattan...

>Several squadrons of Tu160s

Oh we’re good then, those dumpster tier Rusfag shitbirds couldn’t handle a stiff breeze.

Holy shit biden just opened a dimensional portal to anime world where we’ll all be safe to hide

Oh look, it's this thread again

Attached: 1651395739387.jpg (1024x1013, 103.28K)

Holy shit, it's happening! Niggers just declared full out war on the Aryan race and it's Allies. They already send several squadrons of trannies in over kindergartens, in the women restroom is in flames and according to CNN they are launching hypersonic Chicken drums on the US from their axed wounds in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the TX area, FDS this is crazy its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours Adolf Hitler 2048-5022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place (

ywnbaw://sneed.to/several-raping-strikes-hitting-your-mother

my sides

whats a chicken drum?

hmmm strange, works perfectly in my end, maybe try clear cache or reinstall windows, check the news it's all over the place.

wtf is this??

a nuke just flew over my house.
not even memeing here. this looks like it's the day, boys.

Cool story.

you have no idea

your mother and i didn't know how else to tell you that you're gay

Attached: 1629446070529.jpg (356x420, 30.32K)

OMG A NUCLEAR BOMB JUST WENT OFF I FELT THE BLAST OMG JESUUUS SAVE UUUUUS UUUUUY IUGAR IU IU UYYYYY UGHHH V

FUCK NO U KIDDING??? WERE IS HAPPEN?? BRO BRI!!

дo cвидaния

Retrieve all United States aid and comfort from Ukraine. Stop your war at Russia. If you are a regime, and if you supply aid and comfort in Ukraine then you war Russia. If you are a regime, and if you war Russia then you are not justice warriors. If you retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine then you forfeit war at Russia. You are a regime. Forfeit war at Russia. Retrieve all United States aid, and comfort, from Ukraine. If you are not a regime then publicly declare free for all in both law and also order. If you do not publicly declare free for all in both law, and also order, then expect commensurate justice application within the United States. Rebellion.
I may even rebel against United States regime. United States time slip years off committments. Government employees see masses using wrong dates, and government employees cooperate the wrong date. In time slips, jailed, imprisoned, and probationed endure extra punishment and correction. Punished and corrected are not brought back to court for resentencing nor time served reassement. Release jailed, imprisoned, and probationed at America. I am on probation. Respect me. In time slips, millions dollars disappear out of bank deposits and charity donations. Terrors, tragedies, and failures entail United States is regime or else United States lacks credibility in justice. United States is a regime, and United States lacks just war at Russia.
If you continue assuming United States is not a regime then United States must publicly declare both law, and also order, impossible in our too chaotic world. If both law, and also order, are impossible in our too chaotic world then justice requires strength. Russia is obviously, logically, absolved in exclusive question to Eastern Ukraine for joining Russian Federation.

stop sending nudes in PM dude, im not interested