What the fucking FUCK is WRONG with this piece of shit code????

What the fucking FUCK is WRONG with this piece of shit code????

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-181218_Pydroid 3.jpg (1080x305, 24.29K)

If I recall, data sent trough a command line is text, you either have to use a special function which asks for a number or to convert it yourself
is more appropriate for this

idk but is it ?

What do you want it to be an int?

What? Input always registers a string, so i converted into integer, it didnt give any errors, yet it still says its a fucking string HOW WHAT THE FUCK

The FUCK is WRONG with you using that piece of shit language????

I want the user to input two numbers, then convert them into integers then do math with them.

data2 = int(input("data\n"))

You didn't convert the variable "data" to a string. You output the result of running the int() function on the variable, which is an int. "data" is still a string, you just output it as if it were converted to an int.

or use int(data) * int(input2)

It's the gateway to employment these days. Everyone is asking for it.

all you did was call 'data' as an int output

speak english

So im supposed to type in another variable?
B = int(data)
B*B is that right?

OP uses a language with a shit type system and then gets mad that he doesn't get types. What a shocker.

As for employment, its a terrible language for engineering orgs. It works fine for writing some ad-hoc datascience, but you cant reason about 1000+ peoples' code without a fucking type system.

Please someone whom knows cconfirm it for me pls.
So the int command converts the value linked to the variable data (which was a string since it was input) into an integer??? Not the variable data itself

Yes
> B*B
will output the desired value, but it won't store the result anywhere

Don't worry user, I will tutor you, no judgement

So can YOU CONFIRM OR DENY IT PLEASE JEESUS I WANNA GET ON WITH UT

Python is a functional language which means (for the most part) each function returns the modified value and doesn’t change the value in place.

You could always go:
type(int(data))

How much explanation do you need?

int(x) is a pure function. That means that computing int(x) does nothing at all to x itself, all it does is compute a new value you can use in a function or assign to a variable.

s = "73"
i = int(s)
print(type(s)) #
print(type(i)) #

You can also do this if you want to change s itself into an int.

s = int(s)

Yes, the int command returns an (new )integer, it doesn't modify the input

More or less, it'll do what you want it to

Thank you fried