17 people were shot on Water St. in downtown Milwaukee Friday night, according to Milwaukee Police

>17 people were shot on Water St. in downtown Milwaukee Friday night, according to Milwaukee Police.

>In a media release, police say it happened just after 11:00 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of N. Water St., near E. Highland Ave. and just blocks away from Fiserv Forum, where thousands of fans attended Game 6 of the Bucks-Celtics playoff series just hours earlier.

>The victims in the shootings range from 15 to 47 years of age, police say.

fox6now.com/news/milwaukee-shooting-17-injured-water-street

Attached: 1649781625292.jpg (524x720, 68.16K)

>midwest
and nothing of value was lost

Attached: 72F51A7D-97B5-457F-AB5E-162DDCE450FE.png (625x626, 66.48K)

>17 people were shot
>All of them are gonna recover
What a shame.
>rent free in OPs head
Not sad.

ACCCKKKKKK

At a bucks game
>basketball
>bucks
Hmmmmm

>Nine firearms recovered
>Bucks game
Yeah, this was definitely a crazed mass shooter, not a bunch of apes getting into a gun fight because someone stepped on someone else's Jordans at a sportsball game...

kek

Attached: 1652494693773.jpg (652x552, 82.06K)

But muh gun freedumbs

You're a tranny and a nigger

Honestly these stupid fucking people needed to die. Every nigger shithole has a shooting after dark on the weekend. Every. Time. Dont go out after dark maybe?

mAYbE mORe GuNZZ wILl hELP!!
gUNzZ mAKe tHe FrEeeDum fLAg wAVe

Gun lobby puppets:

>thoughts and prayers
>this is not the right time to politicize this issue
>this is normal and happens everywhere, it's definitely not America's archaic 3rd world gun laws.

Attached: 1651168096914.jpg (836x840, 97.4K)

Did it involve you? No, then why give a fuck?

see

Whiter than you, Muhammed

Where was the good guy with the gun to stop all the apes?

Attached: breh.jpg (100x100, 4.24K)

>this is normal and happens everywhere, it's definitely not niggers.
I fixed that for you. And I'm sure that all their firearms were obtained and carried in compliance with the law. There's no way that the kind of person who would get in a shootout in a crowded public place would break the law, right?

So this wasn't actually a school shooting but you're using a school shooting meme. Bold move, cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

Still shall not be infringed.

How the fuck would I know? Maybe at home, staying far away from dangerous idiots, like a sane person?

>The profits of the arms dealers shall not be infringed

>niggers
>people

Attached: not my problem.jpg (542x304, 74.42K)

wow we all care so much haha i assume youre some euro fag

>you're using a school shooting meme
How is it s school shooting meme? It just says "mass shooting".

>arms dealers
You mean the federal government?

yeah because private arms dealers profits matter so much, you sound retarded

You realise that the vast majority of the time these are carried out by people with illegal firearms, right? As in the gun laws were already strict enough that they should not have had that gun. What makes you think stricter laws would have made any difference if the law already restricted their access?

because when a man defends his god-given rights, he's actually defending corporate profits and engaged in cognitive dissonance. this is what trannies actually believe.