Have you ever been approached by a girl, Any Forums?

Have you ever been approached by a girl, Any Forums?

Oh wait, I forgot this place is full of sexually frustrated white losers coping with their miserable lives..
Oh well, this is going to get posted anyway

Attached: images (5).jpg (320x180, 7.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wH2YySpoXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only by the ones no one wants.

Attached: 1652188376325.jpg (510x557, 33.43K)

Well yes sure, but how does that relate to the rice harvest in Vietnam?

No, but plenty guys.

No I haven't

Too many

Who could've thought..

Yes, her name was op's mom

Attached: aLjwbPV_460s.jpg (460x481, 36.14K)

this is not how i understand the world and im not sure its how anyone understands the world

Many times and most times there's 3 types of girls doing the approaches. 1) psycho ("self confident feminazis") that are really just false projecting betas of the female class typing
2) gold diggers (hoes that put stock abject materialism so the size of ur muscles ur chain etc etc)
3) girl dudes (these are the fun ones likely thinks ur hot wants to fuck may be able to roll this into extended casual hookups but likely not worth the time if actually seeking a partner)

That has been my exposure to girl approaches as a 32 y.o man who lives and slayed puss in NYC for the better part of 2 decades. Perhaps the meta is different outside here but that's what I've gleaned.

Attached: 1565964463406m.jpg (819x1024, 57K)

Beyond is lesser sub typing
The jester: clown of the group that may be making the approach on behalf of a shy or snoot.
Shy: won't approach just a normal girl just overly shy
Snoot: normal avg to mid hot girl who self inflates her status believes she should be viewed as an 9-10 but actually falls closer to 6-7 with a bitch attitude.
Maybe I'll write a book for u pasteys

Attached: c9733e92605b339477ec8d7d4bc74bcf_f.jpg (640x478, 24.54K)

How many different women have you been with, yet?

>Have you ever been approached by a girl, Any Forums?
More than a few times. Some women get pretty thirsty especially when a guy is pretty good looking like me.

Attached: 1649860453801.jpg (2048x1365, 183.52K)

Post pic lying faggot.

i have, rejected though hehe

Larp

>Post pic lying faggot.
I'm not fat, I don't have a receding hairline, I'm in good shape, I'm decent looking and have a very deep masculine voice, and I dress conservative but well.
I have even been hit on by teenies which can be a bit uncomfortable since they are very horny at that age.
So my advice is lose weight, get your acne under control, get a proper haircut, dress good and don't act like a sperglord. Women will eyeball you, smile, and do all sorts of little hints like hair flips and asking you questions out of the blue.
PUA and all that shit will not get you women if you are ugly and wear stupid clothing.

Attached: 1618365131188.jpg (1600x1066, 350.13K)

>be me
>1976 version of modern day incel
>working at McD
>quite shy new girl 7/10 suddenly asks me out on a date apropos of nothing
>me and my fellow equivalent incel buddies always said "if woman ask on date, must say yes"
>so I say yes
>she turned out to be virgin girl too
>3 dates later, take her to see Jethro Tull in concert
>that night, virginity ends for both of us
It can happen to you too, bros. Just make a pact that you can never say no to a woman's approach
Protip: If you are a kissless virgin, casually mention this policy to any females you ever interact with, you might be surprised who pops up. I had no idea this girl even knew I existed before she blurted out her date request.

Didn't read. Larp. Sage

youtube.com/watch?v=7wH2YySpoXE
Go to a pickup artist bootcamp