Which US state is the best and which is the worst?

Which US state is the best and which is the worst?

Attached: 1652535642890.jpg (1440x1800, 1.34M)

the entire us is a shit hole

Connecticut sucks lived here all my life. The only good thing was that there were plenty of jobs around but the problem ia everything is ridiculously expensive.

Now I live in a shithole town in Tennessee where im being paid $8 an hour where back in Connecticut I was making $11 an hour but now the minimum wage in Connecticut is $13. Living in a rural area TN is fucking hell I fucking hate living here and now I wanna go back. Both states are shit but depends on how you look at it.

Mines is the best

Yours is the worst

There are absolutely no jobs in my town in Tennessee and I gotta drive 15 minutws to get to work in another town for fucking $8. My job in Connecticut was 2 minutes away by car and if I wanted to I could have walked over there. Tennessee fucking sucks but so did Connecticut but at least Connecticut had plenty of jobs to go around and everything os dense and close together.

Fuck them both.

best state to live in right now is ohio.

im only saying this coming from a place of scarcity. I have literally never been to any other place other than Ontario Canada, Michigan, and WestVirginia. among them the only one that stands out is ontario

but in ohio its rlly cool because people dont rlly give a shit about what ur doing unless ur ODing on heroin or trapping meth houses;

Attached: open carry LOL.webm (640x352, 1.91M)

I've mainly been to the west coast and visited some east coast states. Washington State is probably the best with it's mix of jobs and activities. California is by far the worst, or at least southern California. California is really 3 states, norther, central, and southern but because the rest of goes with southern California then I'd just California overall is shit.

Stay away from Virginia. Idiot Governor, rural jobs pay dirt and dial up is still king.
Girls are cows and looking for a free meal ticket.
If you live in one of the cities, it may be better but with sky high cost of living bottom line is you are still making zip and having to pay out the a$$ to do it.

15 minutes???? Boo hoo......

I'm in the SF BAY AREA and people commute 2-3 hours to work.

They have public transportation there. You can commute by train. We dont have that here. And the jobs pay a lot over there unlike Tennessee. You got Silicoj Valley. That doesnt exist over here. This place is a fucking shithole.

id sit 2-3 hours in traffic to make $200K a year.

fpbp

If you make $8-$11 an hour currently youd prob jump to $13-$16 there.

No offense, but doesnt sound like you have a useful skillset to make a decent salary.

Kentucky being the worst is the general consensus when I talk to most people... the state is at or near the bottom of most metrics... not sure about the best.

Fuck Ohio. Michigan is the best.

The fuck do you work as if you only make 13-16$ an hour? I'm am IT monkey and make roughly 30$ an hour with 9 to 5 from home.

thinking the same tbh. I mean I'm entry/mid level cyber in the rust belt and my base rate is like $70/hr

Go read the guys post where he says that he makes $8/hr in Tennessee?

My point and yours are the same... if that's what he's earning it's likely bc he dont have many useful skills yet.

Dude i cant afford to go to a trade school ita like thousands of fucking dollars. I would love to quit this shitty kob go to a school and get paid a lot but that just doesnt exist here.

You would rather live in some coal mining town in West Virginia with a gas station and McDonald's than in Newport Beach California where it's 75 degrees all year, they have zero black people, zero violent crime, and you're on one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world?

You sound like a nigger.

Attached: iStock-472261458-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 225.88K)

Look I dont know your full situation, but if you want something you'll have to figure out how to get there over time. Sounds like you'll have to fight harder for it than others, but its possible. Keep your head up bud!