So, what is the engame of acoholism?

So, what is the engame of acoholism?

I've really enjoyed it so far. But, you know, I'm kinda curious where it leads to.

Attached: eeeeeeeeee.jpg (900x600, 147.65K)

Happiness, financial success and world peace.

>So, what is the engame of acoholism?
Same as the endgame of being sober. Death

Been quit for about a year. Feel like I've been born again

You miss the buzz?

pain

It's great until it really isn't.

Withdrawal and kindling. Slow down while you still can if you enjoy drinking. If you're kindled bad enough you'll have life threatening seizures after a six pack of 5% beer. Your first serious withdrawal will be hell for a week without hospital intervention.

Fuck alcohol.

tolerance, better understanding of social interactions, and supporting a cash crop.

i use to binge drinke and drink on the side
Withdrawal is an insane thing, almost died last time, layed awake while i saw shit. the tremmors and seizures made me tare muscles and other shit trough out my body, had to lay on side with head out of bed so that i didnt swallow my tongue when spazzing out.

So drinking is good as long as you don't try to stop?
Noted.

i was told to get rid of the green devil in favor of alcohol

I used to drink alot then just stopped all of a sudden, got tired of wasting money and waking up with hang overs, now i don't miss it at all, might have the occasional beer at a bbq but thats it.

I just woke up it’s 8:50 a.m and I just opened up my water bottle full of cheap whisky and I’m already drinking. It’s all about the path that you decide to take from here. Quit now or bear the painful physical, mental, emotional, social and many other consequences of heavy drinking. It’ll eventually leave you miserable, a shell of your former self….with fucked up brain chemistry where you drive everyone away with your negativity and drunken mishaps. You’ll hate life more and more every day until you can’t afford to get drunk anymore because you lost your job, you’ll have the most terrifying withdrawals where you will genuinely want to die (mental torture). And it’ll probably lead to a painful liver, heart etc. disease or suicide. If you’re still not too far gone take turn back and take the other path. Easier said than done once the booze got a grip on you, don’t be the guy people see on the streets and think to themselves “wow he used to be so normal back in high school, what a shame”

Keep in mind withdrawal sets in after like 2 hours after a bender.

Your gay.
I'll drink even more now lol.

Same here user

Lifes much better now

I dunno when it happened but a few months ago I started to drink more and more often. Lately I'm noticing that life just feels bland when I don't get at least two or three (or five) beers in (of course, I need to keep the buzz going after that somehow. But, seems like even that isn't doing it for me now. Guess I'll just buy more beers then next time. Or maybe I should try something with more %? Hmm...

The end game is waking up at the floor of a glory hole at the back of an adult bookstore with an old, wrinkly penis, dribbling with a greenish discharge, inches away from your mouth. Enjoy.

Also, I don't like the taste of beer anymore. I'm just in it for getting drunk now. Funny.

that's your brain user, I think it's trying to tell you something
wonder what it is