We entered a new time loop

We entered a new time loop

Liberals????

Attached: IMG_20220514_075810.jpg (863x1076, 130.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/07/us-cities-defund-police-transferring-money-community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you've been in office for a bit over a year
>Need a rescue plan.
Pathetic.

No real government person supported defending police

Its almost as if the police work for the government.

Only fringe democrats supported defunding the police

Kek they literally fucking did though

theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/07/us-cities-defund-police-transferring-money-community

>Oh no! Defund the police didn't work! A few agencies tried it and it backfired miserably but rather than admit it was wrong and that the real issue is the criminals (niggers) themselves, we will just pretend defund the police never happened and act like we wanted to provide more support this whole time!
Genius! Nobody will ever remember the protests after this tweet.

I thought the new york police department lend some of its heavy equipment to the war effort?

The vast majority of people ignored that idea because its fucking retarded, remember what happened in Seattle? A few people were dead within hours, and lets not forget something: this was a place full of motivated people. Even when they tried their best to make it work, almost like clockwork those idiots fucked around and found out about the human element.

Attached: 1455718174043.gif (320x180, 464.74K)

Those aren't national people

you're all so fucking hilarious.

i bet i could start a youtube channel all about how safe it is in tucson, arizona, living on the east side. it could be EVERY trip i make outside of my home, to go to walmart or whatever 4-5 times a week. you would all DREAM of the fucking UTOPIA of hardly any black people, nothing but white people at registers (mostly) and hardly any homeless people.

as the videos pile up, you'd see that these are many, but the ONLY reasons to leave a safe, private property neighborhood with security and cameras, and you'd think it was fucking paradise of white safety.

Honestly though it is not the Federal Government's job to fund the police with any "American Rescue Plan". Police are funded by taxation of citizens by local, county and state governments. They always have been and this was working just find for decades.
The fact is the Federal Government shouldnt be involved in a lot of things they currently are trying to get their hands on. That is why individual state rights and governments exist.

There are millions of people still being delivered water though lead lines. Some from the street to the house which the "governments" of any type say they dont have to pay for. This can be an added cost to each home owner of $5000+ to replace. Nothing in their bills help that problem. When they replace the city lines they will most likely force the home/business owners to do the same with the feed from the street into the houses/buildings.
There is no rescue, only more being spent to not help you.

Attached: Bottlecaps.png (700x439, 380.8K)

Dipshit libtard mayors who control funds distributed in libtard cities did. Which is why cities have record murder and crime rates right now. There were also lawmakers advocating for this. You troons have very short memories

God I hate libtards

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-070013.png (720x1512, 479.05K)

This is exactly what the defund movement is about. Federal control of local police.
"-but to restore public" (((control)))

Projection at its finest. Want me to start listing democrat ones? I can start with Anthony Weiner. There's no shortage of names

The irony is libtards defunded law enforcement to help catch people like this. You're too stupid to have picked up on that

look at tthe cope. kys faggot.

>niggers bullet ricocheted back into his face
>calls it a cope

Kek

dark skinned white person. dialte and cope.

Yeah that why it doesn't make sense they hired the longest running ignorant racist in Congress and the worst state prosecutor ever.