Why don't incels start dating traps? Two of the least liked demographics could solve each of their respective problems

Why don't incels start dating traps? Two of the least liked demographics could solve each of their respective problems.

Attached: 349838-svetik.jpg (1365x1024, 545.89K)

because incels are not attractive

neither are traps

no, the ones that seeem passable on here are 1 photo out of hundreds, 99.9% of traps look like vile abominations in real life.

Attached: florence_ashley.jpg (1086x814, 132.79K)

one in a hundred? more like one in ten thousands

Because it's rare for them to actually be passable.

Also some fags want to cum in a vagina for babies.

Because traps are just as picky as women nowadays. Trust me, I've tried.

They don't want traps, they want babes!

You think traps will be the best aspects of women and the best aspects of men.

Traps end up the worst aspects of women and the worst aspects of men.

Also, it's gay.

yeah, but they won't get them. They simply won't. It's women's job to sort out the genetic dead ends by not mating with them.

Incels need to accept that their genes are detrimental to humanity, as decided by women.

They have a choice here: Stay an incel forever or become a partner of a trap, have sex, and maybe even love. There is absolutely no onther way to attain any of these things for incels.

Attached: 1648900263145.jpg (1024x900, 392.77K)

Too bad the only traps they're gonna get are uggos or fatties. The hot traps are all fucking studs.

You’re basically asking why don’t they turn gay?

This is now trap thread.

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-031409.png (480x960, 332.03K)

I've been lucky to dat two traps, one an 8/10 one a 10/10, i was punching waay above.

Both fucked amazingly, but outside of the bedroom both were very fucking high maintenance, high drama.

Fair enough I guess you might think you date hotties like that, thats what you out up with but fuck that, seriously.

Of course, your mileage may vary, but even the reasonable traps that passed that I just fucked, all gave off a very "im fucking royality and you better cater to my ever whim" vibes.

I fucked one, she was a 4/10 at best, had no interest in dating and she smoked meth

seemed like a pretty decent person other than that, she was definitely interested more than i was

So you had gay sex with two men? How old were you when you were molested?

not really. Yeah, traps are gay, everyone knows that, but at the same time traps will be the closest a lot of incels will come to a woman.

Incels just have to accept that real women are simply out of the question for them.

Attached: 1633996383738.jpg (3085x4047, 1.06M)

So the solution is to fuck a man in woman’s clothes?

Perhaps there is a correlation between looks and high/low maintenance.

Yeah, sex with two men, two very feminine men. I am ok with that, im bi. I was never molested and raised in a very loving, happy and wholesome home. But thank you for your strange concern, go outside, touch some grass and perhaps learn to hate less.

"Why dont incels just become gay?"

Fixed it for you.

Definitely. Just look at Amber Heard.

You stick your dick in a literal shithole

Attached: n4bp48o828271.jpg (1125x902, 93.69K)

Yes. Real women are just completely and totally out of the question.

They can stay celibate or start loving relationships with trannies and maybe not shoot up schools or vote for weird strongmen (the magapeople are 98% incels)

Attached: 1643610112387.jpg (644x462, 172.01K)

You’re still saying that they should just become gay

Fags reproduce by touching children