Ls it true that white maIes invented sIavery cos they was jeaIous bIack dicks were bigger?

ls it true that white maIes invented sIavery cos they was jeaIous bIack dicks were bigger?

Attached: 02c8cba169a18bea1d93f4b0879d76e0fbdcf6749c5803dc9a71148c6cba2de5_1.jpg (480x547, 34.32K)

Black people invented slavery, clearly

Jews had the first slaves as documented in Bible, Torah, and other ancient documents.

Jews are a lot closer to niggars than whites dumbass

Dubs confirm.

Attached: 20220514_054525.jpg (1080x285, 61.43K)

No

Niggers had sole custody of the entire continent of Africa for 150,000 years and never advanced past clay and iron. Niggers aren't much of a threat to us

You really need to get dicks off your mind. It's really unhealthy

niggers were slaves of other niggers in africa since ever

yes.

then why are u crackers so mad when u see a black guy with a white girl and u cry about diversity all the time

Attached: 039d93930.jpg (750x500, 184.41K)

>ls it true that white maIes invented sIavery cos they was jeaIous bIack dicks were bigger?
such a burger thing to say as though slavery didn't exist for thousands of years before Euros even knew sub-Saharan apes existed. Shit, read up on Hanno the Navigator exploring the west coast of Africa to get an idea of how alien it all was to them.

Attached: C6715C90-393B-4024-8909-82A841E0074C.jpg (227x250, 17.88K)

Attached: 1650724056448.jpg (500x498, 45.37K)

Daves small penis, and other small penises in art from the era, are just a fad of the time.
It was considered cool to "have a small tight package" and monstrous to have a thick big wobbly dong.
There was a saying to that ended with "and people will think you have a small penis", it was about hanging out with the right/popular/influential people.

Side note, there was a guy back then who had a massive penis, and he kept a beautiful garden. He hated people playing in it, if he caught you in there he would sodomise you; man, woman, or child.
To warn people of this he made a statue of himself with an erect penis to scale.

Your entire identity is predicated on the idea that if left unchecked by other whites, the whites will accidentally genocide you out of existence like every other insignificant species we trample in the name of progress.

Don't confuse our disgust that you exist for fear of your existence

people seem to ignore that niggers literally behaved like animals back than
they sold their own family to white people

They dindu-nuffin back then, dey wuz good boyz

lol small white dick fag coping right here

incel

whites europeans literally enslaved white europeans too so what’s your point lol

Gottem!

Attached: F3696958-25BD-4732-BAA0-A5E46D68EC8F.jpg (547x537, 104.72K)

Nope. It's because Greeks were pussies who found shlongs to be barbaric so they decreased it which Also helped them in creating sculptures.

A nigger with no response other than ad hom chimpery. What an unlikely turn of events!

Holy god damn how does he keep a monster like that in his pants? We literally can't compete...

>Jews had the first slaves as documented
lol, no.

I've noticed that when it comes to BBC there are several scenes were the girls have earth shattering orgasms, girth, leangth plus endurance in fucking is a guranteed orgasm for a white girl that has never experienced it.

It actually becomes a Pavlovian response. Some white girls only have to see the massive bulge in a black guy’s pants and they will orgasm spontaneously

I was telling my fiance about a black guy who works at my place and she started asking how tall he is, if he's single, what his hobbies are etc
I could see in her body language it was turning her on as I was describing him
>oh about 6ft2, no wedding ring and looks like he works out
Thinking of introducing them sometime and see where it leads.

I admit that the thought of my wife having a black bull is really fucking hot

Did you know?
Shaka Zulu was white.

My wife never really was into black dudes. It wasn't until BLM riots started that we started talking about black men and how they were treated. I started pointing hot black guys out in public and discussing what his life was like. Just getting her used to noticing black dudes. I would slowly, over months, steer the conversation from "his daily life" to "See the girl he's with? The girl is so brave to be with a black guy in public with all the racism in the world. I bet she's happy though, you know they're supposed to be super hung"
Eventually I'd say things like "Damn look at that little white girl, i wonder how she can fit his giant juicy black dick in her".
I purposefully sexualized black guys to her over the course of a year, now she can't help it that when we look at black dudes, we bring up his dick and fucking, this made the path to taking black dick much easier.

I admit that the thought of my wife having a black bull is really fucking hot.

More and more white women are waking up daily to the pleasures of the BBC. They no longer have the white man holding them back. Keeping them from the evolution and pleasure that they deserve. It's no wonder so many white women are becoming black bred and owned.

>no response other than ad hom chimpery

user, to be fair, they're not exactly revered for their intellect. They're revered for their...hold on, they must have something, hmmm, no, well maybe... No that's not it. Ah yes, CRIME, they are highly respected, well at least known for, their abilty to commit copious amounts of crime and kill each other frequently. Hey, it's something!

white people literally sold their children in the great depression IT WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO compared to what you’re referring

I'm going to go ahead and unironically you've been knotted before.

nigger no one is taking you seriously here

This is why we want CRT out of schools and all that taught it, slowly tortured to death.

bro half ur race hates they selves lmao whites are the biggest cucks, ur genociding urself