Blowjob technics

Blowjob technics.
Share ITT how does you gf, wife blows you.

My girlfriend usually only sucks the tip and a bit of the shaft under it. No hands only her mouth, just up and down in a rather fast rythm.
The buildup and when I cum is just something else. I have no idea how she does it

Attached: 1598057520730.webm (1000x837, 1.86M)

i dont have a gf and my dick is so ridiculously small i dont even know how anybodys capable of sucking it, makes me sick thinking about it

id rather think about someone being stuffed in a wood chipper alive or someone taking a claymore explosive to the chest

Goddamn this is hot as fuck

She’ll start off no hands, tongue the frenulum and then deepthroat and tongue the base, then she’ll start working her hand and mouth in unison while giving a twisting motion with her hand. I’m popping in under 2 minutes every time.

My wife has perfected her bj technique with me and tends to mix it up nicely. Sometimes it's just a straight up sloppy hand an mouth work, but if she wants me to cum fast she'll lay me down, climb on top of me with her ass in my face and will work my cock like crazy while I eat her ass, her ass drives me wild so combine that with the blow job and I'm done in a few minutes.

But my favorite is we have a selection of cock sleeve type masturbators. She'll work my cock with a masturbator of her picking then as I'm getting close she will stop and use her mouth getting slower and slower as I get closer to busting. She doesn't stop at all (not edging me) just gets so slow that it's almost excruciating then I'll blast a load right in her mouth, fucking unreal orgasms.

She's a good woman that one!

She is stimulating your frenulum, this is why you cum so hard.

My wife sucks the tip while working the shaft. She jerks up and down with both hands while also twisting. I can't last more than 5 minutes.

Attached: 0406121526.jpg (3264x2448, 508.63K)

The first time a girl did that to me, I literally asked her "what are you doing?" cause holy fuck it felt so good. and she said "I'm licking your head" but she was really licking the frenulum and the very tip. She switched it up after I asked and I said "I didn't say stop." So she went back to licking. Goddamn I still think about that first time it happened kek.

Bro how are you a man and not know the tip of his cock is the most sensitive part? I've known since like 7 or 8 yo lmao

Haha I know what's the most sensitive, just didn't know the exact feeling of having the hole and frenulum licked vigorously. It was like she was massaging them with her tongue. I was lying down and I couldn't even lift my head up to see. It felt so fucking good that first time she did for some reason

I get you man, I dated a girl who played woodwind instruments and she used to swirl her tongue as I facefucked her.

Attached: 1650808068229.jpg (3024x4032, 1.87M)

Nice

Little different

Attached: 80000153.jpg (1920x1080, 415.79K)

Fucking love redheads so much. Redhead BJ thread?

andyyy_93

got more videos of that chick?

Love the tongue head swirl too. Always looks so hot

Attached: 1566598219408.jpg (579x642, 90.16K)

Attached: 60000578.jpg (1920x1080, 375.34K)

I got me a mini Vina Sky in my wife. She loves to lay on your stomach and bob her head as hard as she can down my cock. And I love it because of the views like pic related. All jokes aside I've turned her into BJ queen over the last 10 years. Same juicy asian mouth from age 19 to 29.

Attached: bj001.gif (600x336, 1.54M)

Attached: 1450199545447.jpg (500x375, 43.09K)

I never got a blowjob honestly, does it really feel that good?

Depends on the girl but pussy feels much better

If it's done right it is amazing. The first bj I ever got was terrible. No hands, just put the tip in her mouth and barely moved her head. I took forever to cum.

Attached: 1472369031493.jpg (500x370, 32.61K)

Attached: 1475311274609.jpg (500x375, 45.21K)