Anyone else have a small dick?

Anyone else have a small dick?

Attached: 566665e4-29be-43a8-a219-05bf4475908b.jpg (768x1024, 76.56K)

No my cock is fucking huge faggot

yeah

show us

I assume you're just small when soft like that? What are you hard?

Standup like a normal person. Doesn’t look that small you’re just sitting like a retard to appease your stupid sph fetish.

Gottem!

Yes, I have a little virgin dick.
Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_20200603_125556.jpg (3264x2371, 1.63M)

Solid bro

yeah its kinda annoying that one would pretend to have a small dick when its something people actually have to suffer with

No

>when its something people actually have to suffer with

If you're talking generally, I hear your point. If you're talking personally, legit don't let that get you down. Unless a guy has a micro penis, suffering over your cock size is crazy.

im probably going to kill myself because of the size of my penis its really pathetic and true

Measurements?

I'd not bother man, just look at OP, all sorts of faggots and even weird chicks get turned on by tiny cocks. Go find one of therm and they'll suck the cum out your tiny cock so damn fast your eyes will roll out of your head.

it doesnt even matter, its not big and it doesnt look nice so id almost better of not have one at all- i mean OPs pic at least looks moderately cute

i guess ive had sex before and whatever but id rather just nobody touch my tiny dick or look at it at all anymore

You could cut it off and get the gaping axe wound that will forever smell like shit. But I'd avoid that route.

How do you have sex with a tiny knob like OP?
I have a similar dick to him

youre gross

you cant

All you "tiny" guys need to get your cocks hard and post a pic with the date, have a feeling you guys aren't that "tiny"

I posted one earlier

>youre gross

Little bro, the point there is NOT to do that. Cause yeah troons are disgusting

im not posting mine anymore thats disgusting

no youre disgusting. a terrible human being.

>I posted one earlier

You the op? Cause if so yeah, that's not hard

no, the 2nd one

bump

>no youre disgusting. a terrible human being.

You're the tiny dicked dude contemplating suicide right? And I'm the terrible human being for telling you not to cut your little dicklet off?!?!

>no, the 2nd one

The second pic isn't tiny, that's nice and thick

i know, thats how shitty you really are- think about that

i really doubt that

adderall-induced blood clots in your thighs

he knows he just posts that same pic over and over for attention

shut up fag

>think about that

Literally does not compute. Sorry user. Has Any Forums gone all pro troon all of a sudden? If so maybe that suicidal user should cut his dick off and then join the 41%

eh just shut up

faggot

>eh just shut up

Or, or, and just hear me out here; you could follow through on your original plan and then you wouldn't have to worry about what I'm saying. Good idea?