What should I include in a horror story where a mom steals her adult son's identity?

What should I include in a horror story where a mom steals her adult son's identity?

Attached: 1643511877921.jpg (1920x1080, 174.46K)

Bump.

Smoking fentanyl off some foil at a downtown bus stop and the bus stopped running 45 minutes ago so you throw up and sleep on the bench

Damn that's brutal.

And remarkably accurate to a scummy mom who steals her kid’s identity

I was thinking about having her literally disguise herself as him too. Would that actually work?

Probably not?? Damn son was the blunt hitting tonight?

get him banned from all games and social media

I mean its part of the weirdness of the story and key to the plot.

Bump.

Bumpity

Bamp

A history of childhood malnourishment, cruelty and sexual abuse

the father is in on it.

Good suggestion. He could help her with logistics and manipulation. Also what if the son was gay or something that made him effeminate.

He thinks he has freedom as an adult but gets locked up again.

she gets his girlfriend drunk and in bed and tries to eat her out to give her herpes, but instead gets HIV from her menstrual blood because his girlfriend was fucking niggers.

a baseball batt dildo studded with razor blades
wielded by a scary hobo tranny

The son is a 30 year old fuck tard that still hasnt moved out of the house

He has an older half-sister from his mom's first marriage that the family never fucking knew. Turns out the mom stole the half sisters identity also a few years back and has been living like 3 different fake lives.
The mom is severally schizo which is why she has always been distant and in and out of the hospitals during his childhood.
This is why the main character's father divorced the wife back when the MC was like 7, but the courts gave the crazy mom custody because she is good at lying and playing people.

very cringe psycho rip off, maybe something else

Yeah...he is depressed and lets her take his place. Shes schizo