This little guy has been running around my place at night for weeks, leaving little poo bits everywhere...

this little guy has been running around my place at night for weeks, leaving little poo bits everywhere. so i got some sticky traps and got him.

dubs tells me what to do with the little rascal, but only if humane.

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_DqS2wqpWUG.png (332x307, 178.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Qk8W5uf-Dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EAT IT ALIVE

eat it

A small dose of diazepam acts as sedative. He wont feel pain so you can smash it with a tennis racket in a humane way

release him into the wild so he may start a new life for himself

dunno how you gonna get him unglued though

Feed it one last meal, then a .22 to the head

SPACE PROGRAM NAOW

EAT IT AND THE GLUE TRAP

>but only if humane.
Release him carefully and make sure to get as much of that off of him as you can

re roll

also:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qk8W5uf-Dw

I feel bad for the little guy :(

rolllll

he was so scared he pissed himself. this was from last night, in the morning he was shredded by some kind of bird who had breakfast at his expense.

thanks for playing.

Leave him in the sun

Keep him as a pet and give him a good life

roll for this and hot sauce

remove glue with vinegar.
wear fucking gloves
dip mouse and trap in vinegar, don't drown the critter
keep him in a closed container and
>if dubs, you'll get a cage and that is now your pet, name's Dubs
>else, free the little bastard in your neighbor's garden
I spoke

Attached: 1606781008435.jpg (750x734, 58.58K)

cut off his ears then gouge his eyes out

Shot it. You are an apex predator and he is only a little inferior cuck, shot it and destroy it.

place within sock and do the helicopter

pet him :)

Ejaculate on him

hes prob hungry, feed him some peanut butter

put in a sock and keep slamming that sock against a hard surface. very humane

Throw the whole thing in the trash can

Eat him

Kill your mother. Rape your dog. Feed your mouse.

Okay so thats just a barn mouse. They typically reproduce like mad so the sensible thing to do isnt exactly release him because he will a) get eaten in 5 mins by something or b) reproduce and bring more of them to your house.

Unironically, the humane things are the human centric ones. Put him down in a fast way or keep him to yourself

They eat cereals, some fruits and small ammounts of pasta (cooked or uncooked).

Do not try to kill him with a drop or smth like that. Mice have low terminal velocity. Use raticides or straight up shoot it

Agreed. Take him out to a wild field or some woods. Far enough away that he won't just go to another house, at least not immediately. Apparently oil is good for freeing mice from glue traps.

I once won a 'dubs decide' when someone caught a lizard. I requested he set the lizard free and film it while singing the Jurassic Park theme. That was a good day.

burn a bunch of weed around him

put it in a vacuum chamber

Put a tiny hat on him and release him to the wild

Attached: Bateman.jpg (250x325, 37.38K)

Give him a piece of CHEESE

Attached: 1648450473647.gif (200x219, 110.75K)

lol NICE

give it some food and free it a few miles away so it wont come back

Impressive

buy a cage, some rodent litter and rat food
keep him as your pet and take good care of him

use vinegar to free him in a big wash tub, use gloves to grab him (he will bite into the gloves, not your hand) use other hand to grab him by the ears until its teeth shows, use a small pliers and grab hold of its lower teeth, slowly clamp onto its lower teeth till it breaks its teeth and remove left over, now that it is defenseless you will keep it as a pet and name it Biden

you were just one number behind, tough break man

i hereby request you put tiny hat on him, give him piece of chees, and then release him into the wild.

Win.rar

Give the lad some cheese, a hat and send him on his way. The numbers have spoken, OP.

Attached: patrickbateman.png (338x392, 247.48K)

Most glues are based either on water, oil, silicone or alcohol. One of these will unglue that vermin.
Testing time