>Ask for her number
>She rejects me
>She still tries to talk to me afterwards
What the fuck is going on here? I don't want to talk to her at all

Attached: sad.jpg (1920x1080, 180.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/confidential-angela-how-to-destroy-a-man-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just because she doesnt want to date you doesnt mean she doesnt want to be ur friend, u desperate low iq faggot impulsive retard tranny incel ywnbaw kys
learn something about women ffs you stupid faggot, they arent like men, they can be friends with a guy and never think about having sex with them, for men that doesnt usually work with women
leave the basement babys first job

>Girl at work I like
That's where you fucked up
Never shit where you eat.

you're a retard. she just wants his attention you dumb nigger.

but OP, you shouldn't date girls from work. Ever.
it's trouble.

>what is shit test?

She will never fuck you, but she doesn't want work to be awkward.

this user is a moron, do not dip pen in company ink, bad idea.

I don't want to be here friend

Also this, although it's a low end job so I figure I may as well go for it

OP. ignore her. it'll drive her mad. you're not going to be 'friends' over a rejection. she'll either

1. hate you because you didn't play her game
2. crave you because she felt like she wasn't worth the effort

honestly it sucks either way but obviously one sucks less.
but you should really never do that at work in-case things go bad. especially if it's a job you like or need.

it means she doesn't like you but she thinks you are useful.

Attached: 1652508122239.png (491x481, 322.6K)

Be polite and respond if she says hello, but keep your responses as short as possible and keep moving like you're busy and can't chat.

Can't date someone you're not friends with

I work at a hotel, I'm gonna ask this girl I like for her phone number too, what a coincidence. No risk no reward OP, don't be a little bitch.

Quit your job. Find a new job ASAP before you get a false sexual harassment charge slapped on you. You fucked up OP, You fucked up bad. Now find a new job or you will end up regretting more than rejection. You cannot keep that job now that you crossed the "borderline" of unspoken workplace rules.

Attached: 1628513364015.jpg (958x532, 87.66K)

Nah you're crazy

archive.org/details/confidential-angela-how-to-destroy-a-man-now/

the reality is that women like to be desired, and they thrive off attention. even if she knows she will never sleep with you, she enjoys getting the validation of knowing that you like her.

the only thing to do is to ignore her, blow her off and be a dick. that way she can at least respect you as a person, she will possibly try harder to get your attention, maybe subtly flirt with you, but as soon as you give in and give her the validation of returning that, she will have got what she was after and put a stop to things before it goes further.

queue the endless cycle of free validation for her. as another user said, she will never fuck you, she will make it seem like maybe one day something could happen, but it's all just to make her feel that she is desirable. forget about her and find someone who actually likes you right out of the gate. don't waste your time on these cunts.

>Nah you're crazy
NO U

Attached: 1622551323481.jpg (1079x574, 95.58K)

>what is platonic friendship

Or she could slap a complaint on OP and get his life ruined and his ass fired from his job because bitches be crazy in 2022.

Yeah enjoy making work awkward for both of you when she rejects, or ends up splitting up with you.