Pls tell me every single thing thats off with my appearance

pls tell me every single thing thats off with my appearance

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-14-10-21-51-96_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (1080x1417, 883.14K)

it exists

not a single thing.

/thread

Nothing really, you just look feminine.

Your singles for one

Attached: 1652441913146.jpg (500x517, 44.9K)

Attached: LETTHEREBEDUBS.jpg (403x560, 71.02K)

Take the cap, off op it's not for u

Nothing much. You are a little overweight and quite androgynous. That's about it, work out and wear clothing that shows your real sex more.

Your face if fat your hair is good your skin is soft maybe and you have no accessories or slut makeup gg ez
Also what user said, get a new hat niggerfaggot

chin, lose weight
neck proportions and weird traps, fix your stature
no facial hair
I can't tell if you're mtf or ftm

Checked

FUUUUUUUUUCK 1 OFF

Attached: Mario6.webm (856x384, 340.54K)

what makes me look feminine and is it fixable?
why not :/
but i like my oversized sweaters :/
why would i have slut makeup??
im a guy
trying to lose weight by biking 20km every day and starving myself

also im just a guy

show me your tits paige

1994 called, they want their look back.

MODS

You can like your oversized sweaters but try to find some manlier ones.
Also a change in haircut and letting your facial hair grow some more night help.

what would make them look more manly?
>your facial hair
>grow
fhdjsksskfhjdjdjdjdjsjs

but i have a cunt between my legs

congrats!
how does that relate tho

You should also try to gain muscle and eat better, it's not just about loosing weight.
Maybe some interesting combinations of colors, avoid plain colors, avoid that haircut and that cap too op.
How old are you? If underage b8 you might just have to wait to look manlier (if that's the case starving yourself is an even worse idea, you will be stuck girly forever) and get banned.

I wouldn't say you're ugly, a bit over weight, try the gym, it is hard at first and you're sore the next day but keep at it a week and it's easy.
If your goal is to confuse people you're doing good. I can't tell if you're a guy or a girl, or a guy trying to be a girl or a girl trying to be a guy, I'm going to assume you're a butch dyke, Although you could just as easy be a teenage boy haha. You do look young though and my advice would be just be yourself, being born in the wrong gender body isn't a thing, don't mess with your body like that.

Idiots all giving user dude advice when that's very clearly a woman

i just turned 18 actually (like seriously lol)
i planned to go to a hairstylist today but i just dont know what haircut to get — also whats wrong with my hat?

and i never really had a healthy relationship with food, i was always super underweight and now im bordering on being overweight
im a boy and im 18
going to the gym isnt really my thing but i bike to school every day now so thats about 20km a day
also thought about maybe starting to do volleyball since its pretty fun and seems like a pretty alright workout
clearly a dude -_-

Also this.
If you are a biological girl op, stop playing around and be the girl you are supposed to be, it's gonna make you less miserable.
If you are a teenage boy stop messing with your diet, wait to grow up, eat healthy and hit the gym. And again, get banned.

im 18 and im a boy and i dont look like a girl

If you are trying to look like a male the cap and hair combination doesn't help with your face and skin. Your face looks so soft you actually do look like just a dyke.
Maybe you are a late bloomer? Seriously try to fix your diet and exercise, focus on growth, maybe the exercise will also help regulate your body metabolism so you can grow some facial hair.

You do look like s girl and your style isn't helping you. You can fix that tho.
You actually almost look like my crush in HS trying to look manly

i look so soft probably just cause im super fat in the face
not a late bloomer either

is biking a good enough exercise?
what besides my hair is girly
the sweater is very similar to a sweater a guy in my class wears

You really do look feminine, it's not a bad thing since girls also like this look. Just try to lose weight and find a fashion that shows off your new physique better and you will be fine.