Rap is done

I fucking hate being black sometimes. Well I hate being poor or part of the hood in general, there are Mexicans, whites, Dominicans involved.

Some rappers get caught up in RICO for serious Escobar level shit. And immediately the blue checkmark "reps of the community" come out to defend them and yell at white people. The self destruction is ingrained in the culture. Literal death cult. Kendrick just put out a fucking song about the perils of the so called "culture", people were more concerned about symbolism in the video and his flow. Call me a pussy but I literally almost cried watching, because of how seriously I could relate, I had lost my little niece to this. it felt like a burden had been lifted hearing someone express the problem so clearly.
"In a land where hurt people hurt more people fuck calling it culture." But no, instead let's focus on the tribute to a dead rapper in the end part.

Young Thug is not a fucking "iconic black leader." He's not Garvey. He isn't a Black Panther. He's not Gil-Scot or even fucking rat ass Obama. These are gangbangers who found they had some musical talent and still refused to stop being murderers after getting rich, now they're in jail. Sick.

Fuck drill, fuck trap. I'd rather shit like pinkpantheress becomes the face of black music then these retards a day longer. I mean I saw some video of a bunch of Italians doing drill, and all the comments were black Americans talking about "cultural appropriation." That is the culture you want to defend as "black Americans?" Why would you get defensive when others mimmick garbage behavior? How have cities like Chicago got more dangerous than the fucking 80s? Is this a fucking psy-op? Am I taking crazy pills? You may not understand, but like its definitely gotten more autistic, it's a literal accelerating cycle of *bad shit happens, like little girl getting murdered*->"we gotta be better"-> *pointing fingers* -> *any change is resisted because le white people did this* -> reboot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-212840_Twitter.jpg (1079x1262, 395.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwbW0fS5_4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not reading your essay LARPing white boy

>moved to Any Forums
Pussy shit. Anyways, blacks are used as golems by jews to take out and fight with Whites. Blacks just seem the most susceptible to this shit, probably because they are spiritually inclined (look up racial oversouls). Also, they’e the ones who evolved from “our” ape ancestors.

How did you put a title on this thread

No idea why this was moved to Any Forums. I do not want to discuss this with retards, coomers, pedophiles and tourists who came to test saying nigger on the internet for the first time. Just delete the fucking thread faggot mods.

Think, dumbass. He probably started the thread on Any Forums

I feel your pain

>image
Good Christ niggers are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet

I made it on Any Forums actually, because this is discussion of the complete and utter degeneration of hip hop culture, but I wanted to talk about how it ties in as a whole.
You couldn't even find a video like this anymore. It's unironically over.
youtu.be/QwbW0fS5_4Y

this literally just came from Any Forums I'm guessing? the absolute worst board on this site just got dumped to Any Forums. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you dun good tonight OP.... not goofed... you dun GOOD bahahahaahahahahahahahahaahqhqha

Attached: 1652516564309.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Like look at this guy, look at the way he types, he is a classic Any Forumstard. Why would you move my thread here? Do you have no soul mods? These people get bullied off of Any Forums. They still post Andy Sixx threads. Why???

Kendrick is not alone.
Shaming the behavior seems to have the revere effect although I think that is confirmation bias. I think the new accepted method is if you treat people like animals they will act like animals. I am not sure, nor am I willing risk injury to try.

Isn’t Any Forums literally just K-pop faggots now?

I didn't move shit here you retarded fucking Any Forumstant faggot. you fucking queers have the most gatekeeper community of all time on Any Forums which is why y'all are lower than Any Forums and /bant/ on the activity list. all of you are faggots. every single one. hurr durr well I'm OP and I decided that this is good and you're trash and so is your submission. the most pretentious and utterly insufferable "community" on the entire website. you love... you adore cock. you yearn for penis. the entire board does. based Any Forums mod showing you how much you absolutely do not matter in any culture let alone music. lmfao best wishes you limp dicked Fantano sucking asshole

Attached: 1652517267843.jpg (326x326, 27.8K)

Your hatred of Any Forums is justified but at least try to understand that today a nig-nog like OP woke up to the modern niggotry

he deserved it. fuck niggers.

Based black man. Sorry you have to suffer from this shit man

Attached: croped&safe.jpg (300x239, 8.56K)

Jesus Christ are we seriously this bad? It's the only board I frequent so I don't even know. What the hell

I'm not a fucking Any Forums poster you retarded/b/ faggot, I only post there to talk about specific albums, last time I did was about Steve Lacy or MGMT something. My home boards are Any Forums and Any Forums. How dare you speak to me with contempt, you ESL retard?

> Waaaah Any Forums hates my music
The reason they gatekeep is to keep tasteless fucks like you out the door.
Just fave it, your "music" sucks

I got scared, u scared me

Shit man that is tough.

You are a filthy worthless nigger. You will never be anything better. Kill yourself.