Somehow this mf trackball roll smoother dirty than it be after cleaning. Anyone of yall feelin me?

Somehow this mf trackball roll smoother dirty than it be after cleaning. Anyone of yall feelin me?

Attached: mx-ergo-gallery-01-new.png (800x800, 92.3K)

No. Kill yourself.

is this shit worth it or is it, as they say, a "meme"?

I own one, this is a meme unless you don't have more than 10x15 cm for mouse movement

I use one to control my media pc from the couch.

English?

Yup, If I clean it with IPA, it has to get a bit oily again before it rolls smoothly again. That's why I usually just clean it with a dry cloth or even a finger. I've got mine for 3 years already, use it daily for at least 8 hours.

>it has to get a bit oily again before it rolls smoothly again
this, clean it with a cloth and roll it around a little on your forehead before reinstalling

I just pop the ball out every 3 months, and wipe out the inside, that's it.

This.

In my case the filth pieces just drop out of the hole and land on the metal plate.

Don't wipe with anything wet and don't overdo it. Plain cloth. Quick rub on the ball and the bearings. Trackballs rely on lubrication.
I can tell you with certainty that it is gummed up if it gets this bad. Clean it and feel the difference. A slight film of gunk is enough to dramatically kill the rolling smoothness.

I've been using one for over 2 years now. It's definitely not a meme depending on how much you use your computer.

Attached: 293542461_420857540087564_8053524432219724218_n.jpg (2048x1367, 596.54K)

I had it for a year. I spent a lot of money on retarded gadgets and I have to say this is the only time I didn't regret it. It gets VERY heavy use. Logitech is notoriously unreliable as far as switches are concerned so it's only a matter of time before it starts double clicking. The low polling rate will set the doomsday clock a bit farther back than most logi mice though. I don't care personally I know how to solder. I wouldn't pay full price on it though. Way too expensive for them to omit the magnetic scroll. Seriously; why ? Wait for a sale. Maybe even one of these trial period offers they do once in a while for ergo products. If you live in burgerland definitely get the plus best buy version. The extra angle is actually beneficial.

yes, skin oil is a lubricant

this user is correct. you are wiping off the "lube" i.e. gross finger oils, so you have to build up a fresh layer to be smooth again.

Attached: get_a_load_of_this_fag.jpg (3977x2177, 1.44M)

An m575 does the same shit without the inclination but better ergonomics, and it's a lot cheaper nowadays.
The only other thing this has is the aim button that reduces the dpi, which I have yet to ever use for anything.

If it doesn't have the inclination its already inferior. I also find the shape less comfy overall. The m575 is a great thumball though, would recommend.

gotta have some gunk on it, thats why i always rub the ball on my forehead after cleaning.
retarded, but it works, give it a try.

Are there any 3rd party sellers that sell this black egro stand?

Yes but it's 3D printed garbage they price gouge on. If you want the wedge you should buy the best buy version of the MX ergo aka the plus.
Otherwise you will have to make your own.