Wow. Wish this guy was my governor

Wow. Wish this guy was my governor.

Attached: 1652514852925.jpg (1080x1008, 354.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calmatters.org/politics/2022/05/california-high-speed-rail-standoff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Taxes people in oblivion
>Whoa we got a surplus
Idiot.

Texas does the same yet it can't even keep it's people from freezing to death

Serves them right for supporting Trump.

Trust me, you don't, unless you plan on being homeless.

Maybe we should all vote him another big raise. And vote big raises for all the senators again!

No. Texas doesn't have an income tax, and has sales tax of around 6%. Most of the state's income is property tax, right?

That's cuz oblivion is just a video game

Totally not Drug money or other forms of corruption.

This guy is a the personification of every movie villain. California is a nightmare hellscape. Legal drugs, legal night walkers, street shitting, millions of homeless and illegal aliens, laws go unenforced, criminals aren't prosecuted, gangs run rampant, $1-3M for an 800sqft home built in the '40s due to rental subsidies for "the poor"... and of course, the great port to China, for all that plastic garbage to be inserted into its gaping bussy.

Attached: Greta Mural.jpg (690x1814, 495.78K)

great now they can complete hi speed rail!!!!

calmatters.org/politics/2022/05/california-high-speed-rail-standoff/

It goes straight into 1%er pockets.

Only 63 more billion to go! Royalty payments

Yeah but for me, it's great.
I have money.

>m-m-magabros???

where is the god damn train cj

I have money, too...

It's not great

>Texas doesn't have an income tax, and has sales tax of around 6%
Correct.
>Most of the state's income is property tax, right?
The largest sources of state tax revenue are:

sales taxes.
the franchise tax (the state's primary business tax)
motor vehicle-related taxes.
taxes on crude oil and natural gas production.

Their people literally rent out closets to live in and there's the lowest homeowner rate in the country. Why the fuck do I care about how much money a government has? Is this going to help the homeless that are everywhere?
Also lol @ have 200 dollar deficit and take out loan for 500 and calling it profit.

Texas is absolutely nothing like CA when of comes to taxes and cost of living. Not even fucking close

NTA but jc. Where you from? Lived in CA or TX?
> t. Born and raised TX. Family, friends, and even works trips to CA sometimes. IMO both states have massive problems. Different problems, but massive nonetheless.

When you shuffle a ton of money around, dont fund needed projects, start federal projects then stop before completion and tax the shit out of people this happens.
Trains are being robbed 24/7 to the point companies had to stop using them.
Crime is out of control and people selling stolen goods on the streets, even while being recorded by citizens and nothing is done.
Police no longer allowed to chase most criminal offenders.
Forests were not being cleared properly for decades resulting in out of control fires.
Lack of water because they dont want to fund in a proper storage of water during rain seasons for dry seasons and instead pump more from the ground and take from rivers/lakes.
People are leaving the state in such numbers they are losing congressional seats.
A whole load of issues with California

California is a lost cause. It can no longer be fixed without complete leadership changes, strict laws put into place and massive spending put into projects.