Be me

>be me
> feel lonely
> want girlfriend cause i want to be loved and held
> decide i’m gonna talk to more women
> when i try to talk to them in a flirty manner i either get in my own head or chicken out
> when i get in my own head i get scared of what they might say and if they’ll make fun of me or etc. etc.
> get super depressed and think i don’t matter
> think i’ll never get a girlfriend and i’ll die a virgin
> think that i’m ugly and gross and unattractive and they would never go for a guy like me
> want to kill myself
> isolate myself for a few hours
> feel lonely

how do i break this vicious cycle Any Forumsros?

Attached: 9841D37A-9D0B-4DEC-9DF1-AA3FA2C3217A.jpg (1000x525, 101.17K)

Suicide

>think i don’t matter
ngger you DONT matter

drugs

very good point, will consider

probably true in the grand scheme of things

i already do a lot of drugs :/

well only weed mostly

Try making some friends that are women, strict emphasis on only friends. Eventually you'll get better at talking to women by picking up on stuff via those friends and you will get a gf retard

hmm i think u need to make sure to take care of urself. make sure you're maintaining ur appearance and all. if u get in ur own head like that it sounds like you're anxious. meditating might help. or if that doesn't help and it's more serious, maybe get a therapist. and ik it's easy to isolate bc of depression and get more depressed bc of isolation, but u gotta just break that and stop isolating anyway bc yk it's not gonna do any good to stay in that cycle. user you're gonna be ok. u can gain confidence just by putting urself out there regardless of the outcome and that will help u immensely. get back out there and ur future self will thank u.

Start a parasocial relationship with a vtuber. If you find the right ones they always act cute and once you understand you'll never be with a real woman its much easier to trick yourself into getting attached to them and artificially replacing real women

Attached: 1642637620477.png (340x453, 303.51K)

shut up u aren't helpful. being hopeless on someone else's behalf is gross.

disgusting and rude, self-defeating mindset.

>> want girlfriend cause i want to be loved and held

There's your problem right there.

Wreck pussy until one clings to you.

i already have female friends and when i ask for advice they say ‘idk’ or tell me to kill myself, so pretty ineffective, and it’s not like i can’t talk to any women, just women who i find attractive who i want to be with who are like a stranger to me

This is hilariously sad

nigga im not here to be helpful. this retard thinks he's worth something and his "feeling worthless" isn't a normal feeling. news flash idiot: you should feel worthless becasue you are. stupid nigger
take their advice, fuckface

thanks for the advice user

this gave me a good chuckle, thank you user.

I never said it was a good idea. My life is ruined because I can't share my interests with anyone outside of Any Forums and no one will ever compare to the anime shark girl I have forced myself to see as my girlfriend

Attached: 1641533454530.gif (930x1080, 1.4M)

that's actually a good idea! conversations gotta be interesting for the flirting to work. flirting without any substance is boring, but a good conversation with flirting mixed in is hot and interesting. learning to just converse with women would probably help so many guys

how am i supposed to wreck pussy if i can’t GET ANY??

Fpbp

you’re probably mean and negative cause you got a small dick and get no bitches and live in some backwater hick town state like kansas or ohio, get a life or stop talking shit

i kind of feel bad for you :( i’m sorry about the situation you are in ano

Be an hero

Attached: url(36).png (250x375, 93.15K)

First he probably needs to learn how to make friends though, lots of people have acquaintances not so many real friends.

This user gets it.

Just wanted to say this is a cool gif

i don’t know how to flirt tbh and i’m autistic so i don’t know when someone’s flirting with me

Attached: 8A0689FF-47DF-450C-895C-72C142558020.jpg (400x400, 18.26K)

hmm maybe u need other interests to go along w your nerdy / weeb interests. then im sure u will find friends who maybe u could even get into anime n stuff! and trust me real women r way better than any v tuber. u deserve better. u just gotta go out there and get it.

i’m gonna be a superhero and defeat our local villain of the town ‘Shitmeister’
he spreads shit everywhere and leaves a tape recorder that always says “shitmeister sends his regards! nyeheheheh!” and i’ll stop him. once and for all.

but i have a lot of friends, they usually are the ones who tell me to go get some bitches or to talk to a lady

It could be worse. At least shes a real girl behind the avatar and not a fake one from anime

Attached: 1621830280869.jpg (2000x2000, 379.41K)

That's what man has to do.

Thanks user

Attached: 1641779121150.gif (500x500, 80.92K)

i guess that’s a good point. man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.