Here's your superior black man

Here's your superior black man.

Attached: ee85966209d7bc5e31aa60c7a872a9bf_f.jpg (540x397, 30.83K)

>hiding behind the guise of le based to try and excuse posting faggot imagery and pretend not to be a tranny
ywnbaw kys

He's got a nice looking taint.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HUMILIATE BLACK MALES AND SAY THEYRE WEAK FAGGOTS
>STOP THAT
cuckservative race traitor. Christians should be throw off a cliff.

I'll eat that chocolate asshole.

just say you want to have sex with Black men and go

would

>says the cuckservative magatranny faggot who thinks he needs to post faggot imagery to make a point
kys kike nigger faggot tranny ywnbaw

where he BBC is?xvdhw

Every Christian should be purged. You worship a Kike. You're a traitor.

>magatranny
Aren't most Evangelical Christians Donald Trump worshipers?

>projecting this hard
kys magatranny christcuck christkike christcuckservative retarded faggot, i'm not a christian you filthy kike, project your kike on a stick worship and dilate harder faggoid ywnbaw

the nigger faggot reveals its final form
every single time i expose you faggots, you a literal nigger and degenerate nigger faggot hence you trying to hide behind le based guise
ywnbaw kys

Same

You're a Christian obviously that's why you're seething about black males being humiliated.

I saw a black tranny with the goofiest, chubbiest, pastiest glasses wearing rebbit nerd, coming out of my grocery the other day. The sight of it all, is still lingering in my mind.

>black males
you mean niggers, thanks for proving you're a leftoid nigger faggot LOL you lose tranny ywnbaw kys

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T PORTRAY NIGGERS AS SISSY FAGGOTS! THEN WHITE WOMEN WON'T FUCK THEM!!
WE'RE ALL ONE UNDER CHRIST!

>t. seething tranny
this is what happens when you slip up and get called out, kys ywnbaw tranny nigger

Unitarians are blasphemous cucks.

Christ is a Jewish faggot from the Middle East. Fuck him. I'm white. I only support whites.