Why do Any Forumstards love Russia so much?

Why do Any Forumstards love Russia so much?
They get extremely assblasted any time someone sides with Ukraine (the country being stupidly invaded by them)

Attached: crusius2.jpg (2048x1948, 305.09K)

Especially that Nazbol spic Pedro Gonzalez

Any Forums is probably the best place to discuss this. I'm going to go there now and wait for you. You'd better not keep me waiting. Just click this

Any Forums has way too many schizos to have a good discussion about anything
90% of people there literally look like Patrick Crusius

bump

It's ironic.
They don't love Russia so much as they hate western civ and don't want to get sucked into a war for a nation that in their eyes is corrupt and has abandoned them.

No they actually love Russia, they unironically think Putin is "fighting globohomo" by sending his multicultural rape army in to kill white people

because the other option is america and they hate it

>hating your own country

lurk more.

t. in denial

>>

>t. Rand Any Forums

Because they've retardedly been shilled and psyop'd into thinking russia is some defender of the white race and a bulwark against globohomo

Attached: d5553f0f58c5379aa3acfb7e0509bfb6.jpg (735x524, 57.72K)

wow what retards

Because they're all gaslighting kikes from tel aviv

imagine if it turns out that most Jews are actually pro Russia

Greetings from Any Forums. We hate both countries. Mainly the arguments between nonshills is which country we hate more. Currently we can't decide nor see a good future under either, so we hope they kill eachother. May this answer any questions you had you tranny aids crusted faggot.
Haven't heard of him, thanks for the recommendation.

Attached: 1652479780182.png (999x1080, 1010.34K)

>We hate both countries
Tell that to /chug/

like I said, my analysis is based on the arguments between nonshills. the general threads are shill central. They hate meaningful discussion and not getting their side accepted so it's drowned out in noise only seasoned autists can see through.

Attached: 1652238317265.jpg (590x781, 100.11K)

this position is mainly occupied by the so-called conservatives, so there you have your connection to Any Forums.

to know who the agressor is, does not mean to love the opposite. And you are not "with Ukraine" you are with the 2014 US colony Ukraine, if, the US and Ukraine Oligarchs, the Ukraine Nationalist aka the Uka Nazis but you give a cuck about Ukraine and its people, in fact you are their worst enemy

>And you are not "with Ukraine" you are with the 2014 US colony Ukraine, if, the US and Ukraine Oligarchs, the Ukraine Nationalist aka the Uka Nazis but you give a cuck about Ukraine and its people, in fact you are their worst enemy
This dumb nigger thinks the 1 million people who participates in the maiden were all glowies.

Zelensky was not even the pro Western candidate, and he still got invaded by evil globalist Putin