How do I properly tell my friend (who I suspect has a hotwife/cuck thing, not quite sure) that I want to fuck his wife?

How do I properly tell my friend (who I suspect has a hotwife/cuck thing, not quite sure) that I want to fuck his wife?

Attached: marley-brinx-takes-her-first-anal-creampie-doggystyle.gif (540x304, 464.43K)

Send him a link to this thread

Any other ideas?

Attached: 1650941471402m.jpg (769x1024, 155.23K)

Do you have friends he doesn't know? At some point after a drink or two confess how you had a crazy evening lately which ended up with you fucking one of your friends partners.

If he's into it he'll probably offer her to you at some point, if he's not he'll just think you were sharing a wild story.

what makes you think he has a hotwife thing?

Overheard conversation while I was visiting his family function. An in-law of his was drinking and let some bread crumbs out of his pocket close to 10 years ago

Attached: 1650763608146.jpg (1024x535, 49.65K)

I actually have experience with this exact thing, op. Navigated successfully and I fucked my buddy’s wife a few times. We’re all still friends. Add me on disc if you wanna chat about it - ilovesluts#9995

Dont. Youre about to autisticly fuck everything up because youre a horny autistic retard who's imagining things.
They dont have a "hotwife/cuck thing" its just your autism speaking.
Think you massive retard! THINK!

Attached: 1476821164233.jpg (600x600, 36.47K)

>Think you massive retard! THINK!
That's how I got here

>>Think you massive retard! THINK!
>That's how I got here
>here
>here
>here
>here
do you even know where you are?
youre on Any Forums

shut up

Attached: download (2).jpg (186x119, 2.38K)

This sort of approach also works if you are in a relationship for finding a third for threesomes. Just have to make sure you mention it casually at some point so that it comes off as "oh yeah, everyone does that at some point" and not like you're one of the creepy types who tell everyone they meet how they're polygamous.

Get it out there that you're clearly open to the idea, but then feign a little surprise that they would be interested.

I'd start by finding reasons to compliment his girl in front of him, starting with directing those towards him ti test the waters a little (, [to him] You're a lucky man!). See what you can sus out of that?

>Get it out there that you're clearly open to the idea, but then feign a little surprise that they would be interested.

Call me autistic, but I'm not sure how to casually bring that up in conversation.

Ah, I see, thank you.

Talking about how you've done it at some point does that, and being casual about it let's them feel confident you won't make it weird.

Thank you, anything else?

help

Attached: IMG_20180910_133816.jpg (1944x2592, 1.48M)

Don't. Even if he's into this he'll think it's weird if you ask. Most you can do is bring up that you're into kinky shit and not judgemental, then maybe they'd consider you.

Most people into this stuff avoid close friends.

t. dude who fucked 2 separate friends' gf.

Thank you user.