Can you at least agree with this?

Can you at least agree with this?

Attached: alcm.jpg (500x333, 34.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/402358/hitler-wine-bottles-will-remain-on-shelves-in-italy-despite-complaints/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can agree that you should get lynched.

No, because it is basically saying that white peoples lives don't matter until some point where nonwhite people feel like their lives matter.
Now if said nonwhites have really low self esteem, there will continually be a reason to not care if something bad happens to a white person.
All lives matter and you claiming that I don't think nonwhite lives matter based on thinking that makes you the racist, not me.

>at least
Fuck niggers

you know that the statement is bile and you'll only get sympathy from idiots, right?
Only more the reason to call you a fucking dumb niggerfaggot

no

Attached: Eh.jpg (300x340, 15.39K)

What happened to white people to make so many of them completely unable to read between the lines like you did just now? Literally everyone in my family is a fucking nigger lover and I constantly have to hold my tongue. I hate it.

All niggers must fucking hang. And I wasn't racist before BLM made me that way, what a backfire for niggers lol.

Eat shit you troll. If it ain't white, it ain't right.

nonwhite lives are part of all lives dumbass.

fuckin jigaboo nigger monkeEEEYs

watchin themselves kil eachother while i reap the sow

Attached: gun tutorial.webm (512x640, 1.12M)

Imagine being a nigger and then starting a movement that makes even more people hate you lol.

No

Attached: 1651507077935.jpg (534x443, 24.02K)

>I wasn't racist before BLM made me that way
Dude, same. I've been on Any Forums since 2006 and I've always said "nigger" because when in Rome... but even after having to deal with my sister's abusive nigger boyfriend all throughout my childhood, I remained unprejudiced IRL. Post-BLM, I'm now constantly watching my fucking back for joggers. I don't think it's so much a race thing as it is a cultural thing but the result is the same: far more often than other races, niggers tend to be scum. I'm just glad I was NEET and rarely went out before this realization hit me. My ignorance could have gotten me fucking killed.

No. Nonwhite lives don't matter to nonwhite people. Why should the rest of us give more fucks for you than you do?

Clean up your own shit.

No. Go back to Africa.

forward.com/fast-forward/402358/hitler-wine-bottles-will-remain-on-shelves-in-italy-despite-complaints/

Attached: images-3.jpg (252x200, 8.85K)

Diversity for Isreal!

No.... because this slogan suggests that the lives of innocent non racist Whites are lesser than the lives on non-whites even that's something Martin Luther King himself would never ever agree because he saw a different future than you racists saw were white and black children can walk into the future with the both of them holding hands together side by side with no fear of prejudice or bigotry. Which is fortunately what you are committing right now with this abhorrent and inappropriate slogan. Finally, all nigger lovers should hang

>sister fucked niggers
>is a worthless neet
>rants on Any Forums about niggers but can't utter a bad word about them irl

How typical

Nonlight wives fatter

Y'all just mad you have a tiny dick and your girl has nasty ass veiny bluecheese legs

Nigger.

>Y'all just mad you have a tiny dick and your girl has nasty ass veiny bluecheese legs
So you have no substantial arguments or any meaningful rebuttals so you go for low hanging insults?

I am not a negro. I'm not one of you pussies either. The great collapse is coming, and I shall play an important role in how it will turn out. You, and those you despise, will perish in my new world.

Attached: images.jpg (615x499, 15.62K)

[Citation needed]

Yes, I'm very big on animal rights.

No, it puts the cart before the horse. All lives matter. Period. Now fuck off.

"NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"

Ok tiny dick

"Oh. Hm. I See. Ah. So you lack the intellectual fortitude to debate me with logic and reason. Ah. Such a pity."

Only important lives matter, I don't care if some homeless fuck lives another day or not.
ILM!!!

Larper.

What the fuck did you say about my dick you little nigger? I'll have you know my girth rivals that of the thickest oak trees. My length is comparable to enviable size of the western lowland gorillas.
When fully erect my shaft is as straight as an arrow and my tip is hard enough to cut freshly mined diamonds.
When fully aroused I cum with the force of one thousand exploding suns.
The only reason my virginity remains intact is for the simple fact that no woman alive can handle this cock of the ages.
You were a fool to think your caged cock could compare with my erectus mundus.
Leave my thread immediately.

Attached: R.6f93a4005c8a46c57a4b2bcfb3b0250a.jpg (406x350, 62.04K)

I wasn't apart of that group saying those things,
Here's my post

Well fuck, I'll admit it, I laughed

Peace dude

Every thread, every discussion about niggers turns into this ředdit hissy fit white bashing and yet you all wonder why no one wants to consider shit skin lives valuable?