How the hell are you suppose to meet women these days...

How the hell are you suppose to meet women these days? It seems like it's all online or you're suppose to be a chad that can pick up women randomly.

Attached: 1651915826613.jpg (613x729, 119.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be Black.

I want yo know too

you're only allowed to interact with females at the times and places allotted to you by Goy Corp and Dr. Shekelstein. Please maintain social distancing, keep your head down and gaze averted, and do not speak to anyone.

dark web human trafficking

i use tinder/bumble/hinge and occasionally hit up a girl i meet through friends. You have to have some basic social life to succeed in either. Women can smell lonely on dating apps VERY easily. Most women on these sites want either casual sex or something that starts casual and gets more serious as varying amounts of time goes on. No selfies, don't be weird, let them do most of the talking lol.

Dude it's easy. Just be a handsome white 6' rich buff guy. Anyone can do it.

>I am a tall white good looking guy

Cool story bro.

You don't. You will kill yourself trying. It will be like having a second job with all the hoops, flakes, and chatting. Its a joke. Just buy some cocaine and go to a bar or get a hooker.

Is this wrong though user?

This is true. Short guys get it too. You just have to act like you have a big dick. If you're really fat, it's very hard to get anything but dumpster trash.

>Goy Corp and Dr. Shekelstein

I'm dead

Attached: Goodfella KEK.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Wrong in what way? It's always hilarious when Chads pretend they know a "technique" to getting women when the only technique they're using is being tall white and handsome.

Most of these cows use the apps to troll for attention.
>tell me how you dont get laid without telling me you dont get laid

First step is to be tall white and good looking dude yea, what's the hold up?

You mean short guys who look like Tom Cruise and are white and handsome get it.

Online dating proved the only thing a man needs to get laid is white skin good looks and ideally height too.

I match all of those and I can't get any women either

Most men are not white or tall or good looking.

Dude hes larping you pegged him right away. Sage and disregard.

Attached: Good..gif (150x113, 906.52K)

be good at sportball when you are 13 and develop a large social circle otherwise die alone.

>you're supposed to be Chad
Yeah

You don’t have to be a Chad to get a girls number in real life. Just don’t be a complete autist. It’s just a numbers game, the more girls you ask the more positive responses you’ll get. Start off with random girls you see and start getting used to rejection so when you see a girl you’re interested in, you won’t pussy out or be a sperg

I was going to try to figure it out but then I spent several hours on Any Forums and did not

>Online dating proved the only thing a man needs to get laid is white skin good looks and ideally height too.
>I match all of those and I can't get any women either

Combine these posts, plus all the 'black takeover' threads, it's all just incorrect lol. Anyone can get laid. Obviously, tall white and handsome puts a guy more in the 7-10 range so he can shoot for hotter girls. But you've all seen that ugly ass dude with the hot girl, don't act like anything but your own lack of confidence is stopping you from getting laid.

And I don't clean up either, you have to text a lot of fucking girls. Then just get their number. Not that hard.

Ive had girls give me their boyfriends number. They play games bro. Women are birches.

The strategy is to ask them out on a date within 2-3 messages, DO NOT DALY. If they've matched with you, chances are they are POSSIBLY interested. Do NOT text for 1000 hours, do NOT be passive, do NOT reveal your autism
Source: 6'1 Handsome White Man (retarded and unemployed)
I only go for prudes on dating apps (normal-ish women) and not whores, so your results may vary with the sluts

Black takeover threads are written by autistic beta black guys.

In reality if you're not tall white and handsome your only options are maturation or maybe fucking whales.

if your strategy is to fuck anything that walks then sure. if your strategy is to find someone you are attracted to and get along with and who isn't crazy then nah. Seems like you need to be in some secret club.

You have nothing to contribute so fuck off to where you came from

>If they've matched with you, chances are they are POSSIBLY interested. Do NOT text for 1000 hours, do NOT be passive, do NOT reveal your autism
>Source: 6'1 Handsome White Man (retarded and unemployed)

Are you a moron? Do you think they match to those of us who aren't tall white handsome guys?

this. If you have female friends, have them show you their app sometime. They're sifting through WAY more matches than guys get. So get to the point, get her number and get off the app. And don't assume because you have her number she's not talking to other guys anymore. Just avoid clingy / overassumptions.

what's your stats?

Bro finding a nice girl should not be a fucking chess match gtfo of here jesus Christ

I did this and it made me stop trying. All of them only match to white guys tall guys and handsome guys.

Looks like a KKK modeling convention.

racists think all girls are into blacks instead of realizing they just suck at life.

even if you get the number chances are nothing comes of it

Whenever you see a girl you would like to meet, go talk to her, and at the end of the conversation ask for her number.

Also go to yoga class. I am dead serious.

Eww imagine how much cum youve eaten out those whores gross

Lol it's not some easy thing that gets gifted to guys. That type of energy is super offputting to girls. Every species has some kind of 'chase' or game. Loser guys act like this is some 'unacceptable' thing women do, but it's literally courtship rituals that have exited and transformed over thousands of years. Women know it's a silly game, but play along and get some pussy.

5'8 Indian looking and 5/10 with 13% body fat. No matches.

then go find an indian woman god damn. what you think the white race owes you sex?

White skin height and a good face are all you need. Women will spread their legs for free to any guy who has these.

If you have 0 matches, then something on your profile is giving off red flags. Guys never change their profile and then wonder why their results don't change. Switch it up. Drop anything that looks/sounds gloomy sad or desperate.

This. Ive had so many no replies and fake numbers. Like, bitch, you matched me. We were getting along. Why ghost? So stupid. Its a waste of time. I just cold approach only now.

Why do you think indian women swipe right on me or want to date me? All my female relatives only date tall handsome white guys.

Bro, you're just repeating vapid points. I know so many ugly guys that live at the bars and have lots of great sex. Because they're fun. You just sound whiny / full of excuses. You're not entitled to sex lol

Says the tall handsome white guy. Try making a profile with a short brown average looking guy.

No shit introverted wierdos will have trouble finding other introverted wierdos.

You're indian that's a major problem if you are in the US.

pretty much. they have other options, the internet is shady as fuck compared to irl, etc.

Ive had sex before. I know what its worth and what ill do for it. YOU soind like the simp virgin here. Not me. Touch grass.

White skin tall height and a good face entitles you to sex. Works every time

touche

if you didnt trick one into marrying you before she started her "solo" phase, youre gonna have to get to 5% body fat and bench 300

If you get LITERALLY 0 matches, then yes it's over for you. Otherwise follow my #1 most important step, ASK her out on a date ASAP. Easy. If you don't get LE HOT BLONDIE BABE match and can't handle going on dates with MID girls then get off dating apps
This. Even I have fucked it up before
It's not complicated overall. Although yes dating apps are more complicated in that sense for a short period where you need to get in a "knowing" relationship with them. If you don't want to deal with just be patient and wait to meet a nice girl "naturally"

Only a problem if you're a man. My sister only fucks white tall Chads.

Only likes I get are obese whales. Not everyone is a tall white Chad moron.

You have no knowledge. Anyone can get dates with Chad pics.

Bro i get so much more action just going up to a girl and talking to her like I know her already. Older ladies love that shit too dude. You can see the pupils dilate

there's a whole country with over a billion of you, India. just go find one there. don't you people do arranged marriages anyways?

Isn't this post pertaining to men finding woman though? The reverse is completely irrelevant here.

>Only likes I get are obese whales.
Then get off Tinder dumbass. This nigga Sisyphus

Your problem user is you think your LOOKS are causing your limitations. You need to separate your ACTUAL LOOKS from what your PROFILE SHOWS. Like. Get better pictures. There are countless examples of TWO PICTURES of the same person that make them look amazing / look like shit. You probably have sad photos. What is your bio? Let us help you bro, otherwise whats the point? To get us to agree that you're indian and don't get laid? I definitely agree with that lol.

I don't even speak another language except english and I don't know anyone there. Neither of my parents are even from India.

well what ethnicity are you??? you just said you looked Indian. why would you say that if you aren't indian

How vapid is hiring a photographer for your tinder profile hahahahaha that is fucking PATHETIC

You are seriously fucking stupid.

Anyone can get 200+ likes with a 6' white guy's photos.

Because I look indian? I am mixed race with some Indian but neither of my parents have ever been to India in their lives.

I'm starting to think we're dealing with a race FETISHEST here bro...

Stop jumping to conclusions dumbass. Just hang out with your friends, be lame for a second and say "Hey i need a couple new pics". I have literally never hired a photographer. JFC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conjugal_visit

Attached: download-1.jpg (194x260, 6.81K)

>this thread needs one image

Attached: Don't Do It.jpg (1024x367, 42.97K)

post a picture of yourself

I don't see anything wrong with hiring a photographer. Try whatever you can that you think will land you an edge, if it works cool of not oh well.

Untermensch...

Attached: images-3.jpg (290x174, 10.57K)

Women worship white men. It's not complicated. Make a white guy profile. Then make a short brown guy profile. See for yourself.