How gross is it to get one of those children's training toilets so I can stay at my computer when I have to poop...

How gross is it to get one of those children's training toilets so I can stay at my computer when I have to poop? I'm on the fence here because it sounds like a good idea to me but my family thought it was disgusting

Attached: 1601316373802.gif (335x288, 470.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us.abuniverse.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

us.abuniverse.com
Better solution

Attached: 1633753792890.png (907x457, 167.49K)

I don't want the shit to continue touching me. I basically want a portable toilet

Those are portable toilets. Use some powder. Dont shift around too much when you do. Easy to change plus less odor to invade your family's nose

Pretty gross dude. Just get up and go to the bathroom.

Do the chemicals in those mess up septic systems if you empty it in a real toilet? I just wanted a plastic receptacle to hold the poop until I feel like flushing it in the real toilet

Totally fine and normal, do it.

You can toss the poop into the toilet yes but the actual diaper will have to be double bagged and thrown in a trash can. If you're small enough like me then you can probably get away with a diaper genie.

Attached: 1649827836260.png (522x784, 285.8K)

WHY DO YOU HAVE THE SAME TASTE OF SHOTAS AS I DO BUT TALK ABOUT GROSS SHIT

I'm only talking about stuff you're talking about user and gave you a solution. What do you want me to tell you?

Attached: 1644510190156.jpg (1446x2048, 311.74K)

How long are you going to let your family hold you back? All they do is shit on your ideas and treat you like a moron. It's your goddamn house, you shit wherever you want. They live with you, remember that.

OP here, that wasn't me. I was researching how to dispose of a diaper in a discrete and sanitary way

bruh...just get a outdoors camping toilet and bring it inside, don't skip cleaning it each week

I just came here from the shota thread because I'm lazy and thought I could find some lifehack to avoid the toilet.

So far I've gotten three people saying camping toilet is fine and one person saying its gross. But I also have to take into account that I'm asking on Any Forums so I can't be certain of how hygienic the average user is

I'll respond to both regardless but if you're considering the diaper first thing is first.
>Hygiene/Shaving
You're gonna want to keep clean and hair free down there and in the back. Helps prevent the build up of bacteria and makes clean-up easier.
>Invest in Baby Powder
Helps with odor control and further prevent rashes while smelling nice. Also a layer that prevents any waste product be it #1 or #2 from sticking the skin.
>Disposal
Small odor locking bags and potentially double bagging depending on how far you're willing to go with use. As I said if you're small enough like I am and wear Youth/Small sizes a Diaper Genie is a good investment to further eliminate any potential smells.
Any way of avoiding using the Toilet is going to be gross and involve dealing with the actual waste product itself. The real question is how long do you want to delay it and which option isn't the grossest in your opinion.

Attached: 1638601204264.jpg (1344x1696, 330.64K)

i remember once seeing there was this sort of adult diaper with tubes running out the front and back, meant to vacuum your piss and shit into a tank or something, meant for bedridden medical patients or something. can't remember the name of it, anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?

Another thing I forgot to think about was handling the waste when moving it to the toilet. I did a test run with a large red solo cup acting as my container a few minutes ago and I almost threw up when I was dumping it. Would it be possible to get over that disgust or is it not worth it?

As I said regardless of the option you choose you will have to somehow interact with the poop in some way shape or form. That's not even mentioning the act of cleaning the toilet if you decide to not use Diapers and a Children's Potty. Diaper usage would definitely make you get used to it fast but it also depends on your diet and overall health. Do you poop solid, half liquid/half solid, full liquid? Are you eating a decent diet to minimize smell? Many factors that will make the rate of "normality" differ for you.
>dumping it
I'd say in regards to Diapers itself you can just keep it on till you get to the toilet and then flip it into the toilet before wiping yourself down or taking a shower. I'd say this is definitely a case where being a manlet is more ideal.

Attached: 1640351600463.jpg (850x1277, 86.87K)

Space station uses vacuums to get rid of waste. Never heard of anything like that for on-earth use. Would probably be way more expensive than diapers.

Poop bucket, turn your bathroom into a gaming room or diaper

Unless you are a midget I don't think that is going to be able to support your weight. Better off calling a plumber who can keep a secret and inquiring about rerouting the sewage system in your house so it is conveniently located under your computer seat - as disgusting as it will sound to him.

Pedo signal thread. Youre all a bunch of sick fucks kys

Attached: 1651370841633.jpg (128x128, 6.42K)