Would he fuck a girl better than you? How does that make you feel? Be honest

Would he fuck a girl better than you? How does that make you feel? Be honest.

Attached: 1652457860052_jpg.jpg (666x900, 452.57K)

No, I've never had sex so we can't say he would do it better than me.

Kek i know her

Attached: lorina_m_2022-01-01_21.jpg (607x807, 215.42K)

Probably, sure.

Oh well.

Yes
Horny

>Would he fuck a girl better than you?
Probably not, looks like the type that thinks all there is to sex is pumping away at her.
>How does that make you feel?
Pretty good honestly.
Oh wait are you inviting me to do fetish talk with you where we assume he's some sort of sexual demigod?
That's kinda faggy of you.

Nothing makes them madder, than no replies.

Attached: 1500937205953.jpg (500x378, 37.48K)

What time is it?

Time to destroy your girl's pussy

Attached: 1648426531985.jpg (640x772, 76.26K)

Sauce?

filename

Attached: lorinamillthorpe2022-01-01_6.jpg (1034x1293, 85.88K)

Doesn't look like the same girl to me

Only good post ITT
Sage

couple years between op pic and now. but whatever you say user

Is she the same chick?

Different hair colour, different face. It looks like user just has a fetish for coalburners and wishes this girl was one

Lorina mill thorpe? I can't find her anywhere

Attached: DGwmU_9XYAE1lBA.jpg (396x380, 57.44K)

Yep. and pretty shitty.

Probably yes cause he looks really fit and i have a dadbid and a small cock compared to him, i fucked a few girls they never complained i get the job done longest relationship was 5 years the shortest was like 6 months, i know how to make a girl happy ( i inherited a good amount and i have no need to work for the rest of my life) and that my frens is the real secret to get laid

I'd rather he fuck me, tbh.

Fuck no this nigga can't fuck better than me.

Dead serious.
This nigga probably fuck for 3 seconds, stop, rub the tip of his dick clean like he got lint on it, stick it back in fuck while looking at himself in the mirror wondering if she can see his ass too.

Stop, turn her around, clean off the tip of his dick again.

doggy style her for about 10 seconds, then realize this position is boring to she can't see how amazing he is.

Then he'll turn her back around. Start trying to talk dirty to her by talking like a nignog.

"Yeeeeaa yeeeeeaaaaa, wutchu think of dis dick, huh tell me, you want dis dick dontya little white girl"

Then he'll stick it back in her all limp, realize he's limp and try to bang he as hard as he can for 10 seconds to prove he ain't limp and hurt her.

Then the nignog will tire himself out, get on his back and tell her to finish him off.

Attached: ezgif-4-f6155480ca.jpg (640x970, 91.03K)

Is it okay to think about her laughing her ass off at me when I try to ask her out and from behind me he, her bf, just punts my testicles right into my throat so hard I fall down in front of her holding my nuts?