So my big tit pawg jewish wife will be spending the weekend with her BBC bull while I watch our kids at home...

So my big tit pawg jewish wife will be spending the weekend with her BBC bull while I watch our kids at home. She said she need a short trip with to Vegas for the weekend and will be back Sunday night.
Am I ok bros? I hope she isn't having feeling for him other than sexual.

Attached: 1643095592734.jpg (960x1792, 365.71K)

her tits are massive.. we need more

Who is paying for the trip, you or him?

larp

Prove it

I am paying for all of it and she asked for an extra $2000 for spending money for them while they are there together. And I had to pay for their suite. She told me he is in between jobs right now and unemployed.

Attached: 1643097002502.png (720x960, 545.18K)

i dont care whats going on i just want more tits

Lmao what a fucking loser. What would your kids think about you, ifbthey find out when they grow up.

You should take the kids and dump her.

Show her pussy to see if she's worth it

>pawg
>jewish
No. She’s a pahg, a phat ass hebrew girl.

Be sure to thank for wife's BF

let's see her ass

Larppp

Post moar of this titcow

Imagine it is not, how hot that would be ?

Of's not her wife is hot. But he would be a fucking loser. Just imagine their kids finding out as teenagers/young adults lmao.

How am I a loser? At least I have an educated wife, and a good paying job unlike you.
She wanted to do this and convinced me to do.
I just want to make her happy because she has a super sexy body and big jewish tits.
Oh ok nice. Never heard that one before. Jewish girls sure are the best bods but tough personalities. They always get what they want.
Not her BF I think. Just sex friend.
ok.
I will the other user request ass

Attached: 1643093091696.png (960x720, 516.93K)

She's hot as fuck, any tits while she's standing?

God that is hot but I feel bad your wife is taking your money and spending with another man for her vacation. But she is Jewish right?

this pic is amazing,

Not really sorry user.
Yup. She is jewish. She took 2 grand for pocket money but she still has access to my bank accounts if she needs more. We have a joint shared account.
Thank you like her big tits?

Attached: 1643093673770.png (720x960, 411.6K)

Love her body. More ass? Any of her taking bbc

her tits are awesome user, would love to cum on them