I use to do drugs occasionally, but now I don't do drugs

I use to do drugs occasionally, but now I don't do drugs.

I want to do drugs now, but I no longer know how to get drugs.

How do I get drugs nowadays?

Attached: xxx.jpg (1536x1024, 255.49K)

It depends on what kind of drugs you are looking for. Coke can be found at pretty much any nightclub, acid and mdma can be found at any rave, heroin/meth/crack can be found on the street easy if you give a homeless person a few extra bucks.

Im currently banging lines of coke, what drugs are you searching for? How many friends do you have, and what is the age group of you and your friends? My immediate suggestion if you are older and near a college town is to go to local bars on weekends and ask college students.

Attached: Soy Glow.png (427x400, 39.69K)

I want legitimate benzos or opioid pills.

Heroin seems interesting, but I don't think I've hit that point.

I'm early 30s. I could probably get acid, coke, or molly, but that's not necessarily what I'm looking for. Most of my friends aren't involved in much these days.

I want legitimate prescription benzos or percs/whatever.

Yeah sorry, I dont really mess around with that stuff. Best of luck brother

Checked btw

>I want legitimate prescription benzos or percs/whatever.

Good luck, but essentially all pharmaceutical painkillers sold on the black market are actually just fentanyl presses. The same is true for benzodiazepines, but to a much lesser degree. It sucks.

Pretty much what I figured. It does kinda suck.

Use to have a benzo prescription, but no more. Haven't tried to get any since then.

Everything like those are gonna be pressed unless you can find someone with a prescription but doctor don’t give out opioid or benzo scripts very often, you can try your luck with the darknet markets but 99.9% sure it will be pressed. It might not be pressed with fentynal but it will be pressed.

I’m clean now but when I want to relapse I scope out sketchy looking corner stores with people loitering outside of them. Or find the hood. If you’re white they will literally come right up to you and try to sell you drugs. I don’t know which drugs you’re looking for but if you want hard drugs this is the way to do it. It’s so easy

>tor browser
>go on "dark dot fail"
>go on whatever darkweb market is popular
>check out dread for intel on markets and sellers
>acquire crypto
>make purchase
>cross fingers and hope you don't get scammed
>your package wont get intercepted if it doesnt cross international borders.

That's scary.

You should stop assuming real life operates like movies. The closest one you said was asking a homeless guy and
If you don’t know what you’re doing you’ll get sucked around, robbed, or stabbed

yo real talk if you know dont fucking tell anyone? god damn fucking retarded kids

Heroin is dying in the us. Everything is a fetty cut or just straight fetty

my GF buys blackmarket xanax all the time and we never got anything cut with fentanyl. Its just a bit weaksauce sometimes.

i can percs and fent pills pretty easily. yeah the key is knowing young people. i'm 38 now but when i was 32 i dated an 18 year old that introduced me to some people. now i'm a dealer myself.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

come over to mah house fam

Attached: 1585550166422.jpg (3024x4032, 1.5M)