Why did they turn off the comments?

Why did they turn off the comments?

Attached: black men of google.png (1035x922, 851.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/p772g42069.tar.gz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftism only thrives in moderated, censored environments.
I thought the last 250 years of world history made this obvious.

Because it's the time to listen to, not to speak over, marginalized voices, chud. Educate yourself.

but what if a black person wants to speak their highly heckin valid point about this video? The comments are disabled. What is he to do?

>oh my god I can't say nigger or how much I hate blacks
>this is literal censorship

They are dirty people

a better example is reddit, where "groomer" is now a banned slur and you can also be banned for saying children shouldnt transition. Seriously lol

>people

Attached: 1653750289186.gif (125x125, 22.88K)

Yes and Yes. Or anything else.

probably because of me

I WILL hate niggers and there's nothing google can do about it

Hate is a very healthy emotion to express, especially when you're young, suppressing it doesn't make it go away, there's a direct correlation between how censored the social media are and how many mass shooting happened within certain timeframe.

There's literally no other solution other than let everyone say "nigger!" at least once in a while.

Because they'd be filled to the brim with racism

This is hilarious. Leftism has been through some wild times with tough persecution and whatnot and has survived it. You think leftism is something that came to be in the 1990's or something lol

Groomer is banned as a slur against LGBT+

because google is under several civil rights lawsuits for internal racism

such videos are not made for us, they're made for attorneys who present them at trial

The world wasn't as connected dumb nigger, they can survive in a self contained void.

this, the view count is dogshit too because no one cares not even niggers

You'll have to speak louder, you're so far away with those goalposts that I can't hear. But honestly, the whole idea that "leftism can only servive blah blah blah" is fucking dumb.

Post all the leftist debates.

Here you go, all leftist debates ever had, threw in centrists too as a treat files.catbox.moe/p772g42069.tar.gz

Predditors and the alphabet people can all fuck right off.

>land of the free
>free speech
>disabled comments
lmao

they are barbers now