Is it true that white girIs go to Jamaica in their 20s for sex tourism?

Is it true that white girIs go to Jamaica in their 20s for sex tourism?

Attached: African Tribe.webm (404x680, 1.97M)

nice :)
have more ?

No white girls I know ever did. White guys though, 30-40s yes.

No. They go to resorts with their rich white BF's and pay niggers pennies to climb trees and retrieve coconuts. Speaking from experience

Yes
And Vegas

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-235532~2.png (1080x2170, 1.56M)

Unironically while we were in college me and my gf at the time went to a resort down there and there were mobs of guys hitting on her whenever she was alone. Walk up to a bar and literally a guy hovering directly behind her chatting up kind of shit. On like our 4th day there she wanted to go and dance so we did.

She was drinking gin and tonics all day so she was fucked up. I stepped away to piss and there was a guy already grinding his dick on her ass and kissing on her neck not 2 min later. I was pissed as fuck and went for a walk. After 30m I just return back to the room wanting to just leave realizing I’m here with a dumb Russian bitch and she’s getting fucked out cold by that guy.

some women are like that
they're not relationship material
just use her for fetishes and nudes, that's what I did

show some :)

Wouldn't be a surprise, white women have a very similar culture as black women. I heard this from an Asian woman

Attached: alcm.jpg (500x333, 34.57K)

>I stepped away to piss and there was a guy already grinding his dick on her ass and kissing on her neck not 2 min later. I was pissed as fuck and went for a walk.
Shit test utterly failed holy fuck.

Yes

I have about 200gb of her nudes but I'm not going to upload them on Any Forums because hiroshimoot will blackmail me with them in the future

go on, and about vegas?

if your girl shit test you like that she's a dumb monkey
dump her fast

The way she's on her tip toes as she takes every inch of him. She looks likes she's have the vacation of her dreams

Girls go everywhere for sex tourism. Women can't sleep around at home, they'll be called sluts. So they do that on tour away from home. At least that's how it used to work. So many cliques have descended into slutdom today, after all.

this isn't a real tiktok

Literally nothing that liberals say is true. It's all agitprop or subversion.

>Girls go everywhere for sex tourism.
But girls in their 20s have no need to travel for it, have limited spare income
>Women can't sleep around at home
Yeah, no. Sluts do plenty well for themselves locally, cheaper and bigger tickle up the thigh trying to bed guys already taken by women in the same social/competition pool

Attached: 1651461239570.jpg (1380x2111, 1.54M)

Bitches want fat cock like guys want tight little pussy

People are so hard wired for sex it's no reason the population is exploding fucking horney sluts can't just fuck themselves

you must be retarded. the population is in recession

>But girls in their 20s have no need to travel for it, have limited spare income
It's common here in Florida, white girls go to Jamaica as a gap year and fuck hundreds of black guys, it's only a two hour flight so its cheap