Bit the bullet and paid for sex. Went to an asian massage parlor. Happy ending. Nutted in the woman's eye accidentally...

Bit the bullet and paid for sex. Went to an asian massage parlor. Happy ending. Nutted in the woman's eye accidentally. Went to work, and then went back afterwards the same day. $300 in all, that I really could be using for more productive things lmao.

AMA or share personal experiences.

Attached: e3241aed3e6e4bdd6d8050e55f5e164c.26.jpg (1280x720, 54.99K)

150 just to get jacked off? That is lame.

tonight i bought a 6 pack and a pack of american spirits. chainsmoked a couple cigs on the porch listening to country music. now im about to polish off the 5th, maybe even 6th beer and then go get some taco bell

how sketchy was the place? And how did you confirm beforehand that they did happy endings rather than just a normal massage parlor?

Is the tingly feeling in your pp really worth all that money

Pineapple on pizza yes or no?

i mean he came in a bitch's eye

Technically $100 total.

Paid $200 the first time to actually fuck her with a condom. (was kinda subpar) She was a little too small and had trouble managing my coke-can dick. Ended up just getting jacked off still though .

Probably still cheaper than emotionally and financially investing in my GF or other women to get a nut out though.

that nigga got pencil dick

It was in a little strip mall. There are usually tell-tale signs. Darkened windows, door bell to enter, scantily clad employees.

The workers english was kinda bad, but she was still funny

Fuck I want to get a massage and a happy ending by an asian woman. I can't stand not knowing if a certain place does it or how to go about it. Hookers were easy because it's understood by both parties what you're after without having to say anything.

>100
So you bought a half hour and tipped 40 on the flip?

You paid for sexual contact.

Quite possibly the best investment you could make as you cut out every middleman there is.

>work to fuck
>study to fuck
>get rich to fuck
>businessman to fuck
>workout to fuck
>eat to fuck
>sleep to fuck
>live to fuck
>die to fuck

Sure it wasn't fucking but now that you have a taste for sexual contact, you're in the game. Grats.

Dude, don't drink its not worth it. In having hallucinations from my last bender.

Racist alcoholic nooo

Yeah, I'd be depressed with a dick like that

Honestly?

Yeah. I'm already looking forward to doing it again come next pay day.

It's not just the tingly pipi, it's being serviced and taken care of in a sensual way instead of having to do all the leading and work of sex. It's nice to lay back and get worked on.

never

It's the thrill of getting it free that turns me on.

Other way, $40 for the 1/2, $60 tip for the Happy ending

it's probably wider than it looks. We're just seeing it from the side. Cross section of a penis is more of an ellipse than a circle

Did she milk it dry or stopped before you got it all out?

Still 100 is worth it plus you get rubbed

did you know the rates beforehand? if so, how did you establish that? if not, how much would you have been willing to pay?

>reddit spacing and needing to pay for sex or a handjob
ngmi ywnbaw kys tranny incel faggot nigger

she CHURNED me bro.

I personally have performance anxiety when I'm with women, hook ups or GF and usually only bust in certain positions raw, nevermind a condom.

This lady jerked, and jerked, and jerked! I shot with such velocity it hit her eye and she commented "Oh so strong, you young, strong pew pew" (I'm 23)

Never have I ever nutted from someone else jacking me or blowing me until then. It was also nice that she let me suck her toes while she did so.

There was a brief chat about "extra" prices mid-massage. I did my research on r/happyendingmasage to know what to look for and get and idea of how much cash to bring.

Did she wear a glove or skin to skin? I'm aboit to go get one tomorrow. I bet im going to hat that i havent done it before (34) plus I hurt my back so a rub wpuld be nice too

>>"Oh so strong, you young, strong pew pew"
weak cringe larp kys tranny incel

>reddit posts
can you please fuck off faggot go back

HJ is bare hand, though some may offer covered blow jobs or covered sex. Just depends. Go well groomed and practice good hygiene. They're people too, show some respect, it'll go a long way.

Kys yourself

Attached: Good..gif (150x113, 906.52K)

Ok cool ill give it a go. Ill take 40+ 60

Was your girl hot? Were the other girls also hot? Did you get to pick which one gave you the massage? If not, what would you have done if you got someone you weren't attracted to?

8/10. NIce body, but kinda messed up teeth, truthfully. Didn't get a good look at the other girls, but it's not hard to ask "Can I get a different girl?" Sometimes, they might even just ask who you want

Idk about hot but i prefer those old average looking grannies that just jerk you off cause they really need the cash but they are an actual masseuse who figured they may as well do it since every client keeps asking for it.

Ive never been to a massage parlor but have frequented asian service providers. Done it with a wrap and also went in raw and ended with a creampie. I honestly love it cause asian women are submissive and easy to handle. Some complain that my cock is too big and ive had my share of bad experiences but I love that shit. Went raw on a big titted asian milf this year. Currently broke but will probably visit a girl when I get employed again. They post pics too of the girls available

start smoking weed for $300 I bet you could get like 30 grams in Murrica. That's much better than getting a handjob from a chigger (chink + nigger)

are you OP?