I just want the little Klan meeting that exists on this website to know that I'm not afraid of you...

I just want the little Klan meeting that exists on this website to know that I'm not afraid of you. I'm not even bothered by you. You are a joke. Fuck you. Fuck your racism. Fuck your transphobia. You will die in a pile of jizz socks and Red Bull. Alone.

Attached: Selfie_Cam_10822552621.png (412x431, 480.27K)

>I just want the little Klan meeting that exists on this website to know that I'm not afraid of you. I'm not even bothered by you. You are a joke. Fuck you. Fuck your racism. Fuck your transphobia. You will die in a pile of jizz socks and Red Bull. Alone.

Pee Pee
Poo Poo
Amalek's coming for you

Attached: 1623028934807.jpg (807x503, 28.64K)

fuck you kike, Everyone is Amalek to you. Sad part is, you are the Amalek

Jew wolverine

wolverine is jewish

me and my nigger hating wife laugh at you. I name you... faggy declawed wolverine.

but its his job to make you laugh

+RAPE DICK+

Fuck you nigger lips!

Thanks for thinking about us. We appreciate your time and consideration. :)

Attached: 1645700407108.jpg (1280x720, 102.51K)

Attached: 1645739347911.jpg (560x311, 37.35K)

Oh yeah? Come here and say that to my face instead of over the internet, watch how you get dented in.

this

Fuck you nigger

Attached: 1651386527089.gif (316x400, 47.13K)

right tough guy

this is b8 m8

no, he's recording for some podcast bs where he investigates internet hate sites. he's just attention whoring

It's OK seth. We all know your decent into left wing politics and trying to seem virtuous is only fuelled by the creeping sense of dread that your career has been over since pineapple express and you're terrified that james Franco comes clean and admits you where also in on the creepy sex stuff with desperate aspiring actresses. You where both rich but lets face it none of them wanted the fat jew wearing glasses. It will come seth,you know it will and no amount of virtue signalling will stop them from devouring what little fame and credibility you have left.
Tick tock mr rogen....

fuck off nigger