Prove him wrong

prove him wrong

Attached: hi865rder.jpg (1293x2471, 1.3M)

Naw he's right. Im an illegal Mexican living it up here in the good ol usa. I sleep with all types of white woman.

Kill yourself.

Most illegals can't even read in their own language, much less type in English. Most illegals aren't Mexican anyway, they are central Americans that even Mexico doesn't want. Which is why the remain in Mexico policy worked. It made Mexican authorities stop them at their southern border and there were no liberals there to stop them from enforcing immigration law.

>we are all humans bullshit
this is the kind of shit which made me want to give up my humanity and become a werewolf

Well said.

Naw my life is too good at the moment. Maybe next year.
That free public education does come in clutch. I've been here since 98" things were a little easier back then. Also I don't like most of those central American people coming here expect the woman are great tho.

>tiny brown spic admits to being a human-child-sized parasite
oh ya, you're a spic

Twenty four years and you couldn't bother to get legal? You better not be voting for dems.

Why do you hate me user? I've done no harm besides take your government hand outs and sleep with your woman but I've never hurt you.

I do vote for democrats, can't have these republicans try and get rid of me. ;)

>prove him wrong
why?

The fact that you could avoid that by getting legal years and years ago, is why they want rid of you.

Naw too lazy it's easier this way. You know since all illegal Mexicans are lazy and stuff. I'm not worried.

>Naw too lazy it's easier this way.
As a bonus, you don't have to pay income tax!

Exactly if anything I'm more American then any of these citizens here. You know taxes without representation and all that. I'm what the founder father's for striving for.

>Exactly if anything I'm more American then any of these citizens here.
Fuck government, fuck police and fuck whitey!

Naw I like white people. My grift comes from other minority groups in the usa. Don't like any of them.

“nobody is illegal”

Classic democrat trick. Twist words to make something totally normal and neutral in tone sound awful so they can claim moral high ground. At the same time, make fun of the right for typos or mispronouncing stuff to stack up the hypocrisy bonus. Anyway.

The phrase “illegal immigrant” refers to the location of a person, not their right to exist on this earth. So suggestion that it was ever about that second thing with purposefully altered phrasing is an example of the “misinformation” and “out of context” type of scenarios that hypocritical lefties cry about the right sound all of the time

>No one is illegal
Immigration policies that are strict and favor the most skilled and allowing parents who can't care for their kids to abort saves resources to help citizens who are already here and alive an minimizes how much societies contributors have to pay in taxes to accomplish this.
>Trump lost
He was a scumbag like most politicians. 99.999999999% of them need to be thrown out along with the corporations paying them.

Trump is not a politician. Nor was he a neocon. That is why the system and their MSM brainwashed half the population to hate him.